Verb Ghost shampoo Reviews
#136 in Hair Care

September 11, 2021

Love, love, love

I am so happy with this oil. Hairdresser got me into it. Have also bought the hair mask, oil and conditioner from the Ghost line and I love them all. I have really thick hair that is usually difficult to brush and tame frizzy but this stuff is amazing. If you are considering at all, totally worth trying it.

August 29, 2021
    United States

Protects Colored Hair

Effective at protecting my colored hair and controlling frizz. It has a nice scent and didn't weigh down my hair. It is paraben-free, cruelty-free, sulfate-free and color safe. I think the only con was the price as I loved how shiny and healthy my hair looked.

May 19, 2021

MUST HAVE

Absolutly in love with this product ! A complete must have ! The smell is AMMMMAZZZING!! and left my hair feeling incredible. Will defiantly purchase again.

May 19, 2021

Favourite shampoo

Ghost shampoo is the absolute best! It’s super lightweight and you can instantly tell your hair is CLEAN. When I wash with it in combination with their ghost conditioner, I can go longer between washes. Who doesn’t love that??

December 15, 2020

I found my holy grail shampoo

This shampoo is my holy grail plus the conditions and the oil! Anything in the ghost line I am obsessed with. If you have fine and thin hair thats super flat and has no body or shine, you need to try this! you won't regret it. I bought the 1L duo at winners for $50 thats how much I love it.

December 04, 2020

Great for people who don’t love overpowering scents!

Made my hair feel super sleek and smooth, super soft

The smell is very mild, yet pretty

The ingredients are on the cleaner side.

Following the use of these products, my hair stayed clean for almost 4 days. Will be buying, super thrilled with this sample

November 13, 2020

The best shampoo I’ve ever had

I absolutely love this shampoo! My hair is fine and damaged from colouring but this shampoo is lightweight and makes my hair feel so smooth! Definitely worth the price and I will never go back!

November 11, 2020

Good for fine hair

I use this combined with the Verb Ghost Conditioner. Very light weight, lightly scented and rinses clean. Hair feels light and stays non greasy for days.

November 10, 2020

Great for thin hair

This shampoo is really good for if you have think hair! Gives your hair a great weightless feeling, and wheels really good to! If your looking for a new shampoo this is a great one to try

July 29, 2020

Good! but pricey

I love this, I dont love the price. I have found Verb products at discount stores such as Winners or Marshalls, but cant seem to convince myself to purchase this at full price. The shampoo is great and leaves my hair feeling great! But there are other options. I will keep using Verb while looking for a similar product for a lower price.