Versace Eros pour femme Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 1368 in Perfume

April 13, 2017

Okay. This is literally my third Versace perfume, I CANNOT get enough. This is the perfect scent. Lasts all day, isnt overpowering but rather the perfect compliment to any outfit. I cannot say enough great things about Versace Eros...I even wear it sometimes to sleep because its so beautiful.

1.5/5

January 25, 2017

Love the smell of this eau de toilette but no matter how much you put on, it's completely gone after 20 minutes. Not even a mild scent left on you skin.. even with reapplying it still does not last, very disappointing since the bottle is extremely small and cost over $100. I did get a trick from the sales associate at shoppers when I told him how disappointed I was.. he said to use a little petroleum jelly and spray the perfume on it then rub it in and it does actually prolong the smell a little and leaves a longer mild scent.

January 07, 2017

Loved this powerful scent that makes the room stop and look at you when you enter. The scent not only smells great but also has the long lasting factor as well so you don't have to worry about it fading over the course of the day/night.

January 02, 2017

I believe in having a signature scent - one perfume or cologne that I use daily. This Eau de Toilette is soft and feminine and just 2-3 spritzes in the morning lasts all day. It isn't overpowering and people only notice it when they get close to me (which is how I like it) and friends are asking what my perfume is because the scent is so nice. I'm really loving it and this will be my signature scent for 2017.

October 04, 2016

Purchased this product from the Outlet. It was the best scent I have tried in a long time.
    Love the sweet yet delicate scent and I love the way this scent smells on my skin. Love it

April 08, 2016

I bought this perfume because I was Givin a sample and let me tell you I'm in love with the scent , it smells so good my fiance loves it everyrtime I wear it , I had received many compliments , I totally recommend this product , versace rocks

May 12, 2015

I love this beautifully scented fragrance. It is expensive, but worth it. A little goes a long way. It has notes of bergamot, lemon, pomegranate,jasmine, peony, amber and musk. It's $92 for 1.7 ounces. With this fragrance, you either like it or you don't. It's intriguing and magical!

April 19, 2015

Just tried a sample of the new Eros and love it. I usually don't like Versace fragrances because they seem to run on the bright side of floral notes (except for Versus) but Eros is warm, soft and a very. Love it.

March 02, 2015

New Versace eros pour femme is a statement perfume. Its very elegant, rich and mature perfume. Olfactive family: Floral, woody, musk. Scent is strong, too strong for my liking. Slight citrus fades away leaving powerful floral and musky scent.
    Its too overpowering for me, but if thats what you like this perfume is for you. I heard it is going to be this years hit! The bottle is almost a collectable piece. I heard they thpughts of every little detail while creatig it. Happy times for Versace fans :)