Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews Reviews

June 28, 2016

I love these vitamin chews! I have a hard time swallowing large pills, or pills that taste horrible, but these calcium chews are a great way to get your daily requirement, with little to no fuss! Taste great also!

December 30, 2015

A great way to get your calcium. Delicious and available in different flavours.

February 18, 2014

For me taking vitamins is a chore, with these i feel like i am just eating a piece of chocolate. They come in a few flavors such as caramel, and chocolate. I prefer the chocolate because it takes like candy. They are really convenient to eat and come in a big tub, that lasts quite awhile. These make taking my Calcium way more delicious and easy.

April 09, 2009

After my first pregnancy and nursing, I was noted to have some bone loss when I saw my dentist so I thought I should supplement more calcium on top of my diet and prenatal vitamins. The Viactive soft chews in caramel are yummy! I wish taking all medications would be this easy!