Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1311 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dynamically rehydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones to lock in a 24H lasting hydration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm

May 18, 2017

This moisturizing cream in rich, but light enough that it's not at all greasy. It's practically scent free and leaves my dry skin feeling fresh for the entire day.

May 11, 2017

This cream is a little expensive but it's worth it. The vichy aqualia thermal light cream is a really good product and it doesn't leave a greasy skin.

April 27, 2017

C'est la crème de jour que j'utilise depuis toujours. J'aime beaucoup cette marque, je trouve que leurs produits sont de qualité! Je ne peux me passer de cette crème qui rend ma peau douce sinon j'ai le visage qui pique. Le seul bémol c'est le prix, malgré que c'est loin d'être la plus cher.

April 23, 2017

I received this as a gsift and fell in love. It gives my skin a silky feeling and has taken away my dry patches. I would buy this product again and recommend to family and friends.

March 23, 2017

Dispendieuse, mais efficace. Texture légère mais moins que le gel hydratant de Vichy. Hydrate bien ma peau mixte et sensible, sans cause de boutons ni irritation. Odeur agréable mais quand même forte.

February 20, 2017

I love this cream. It's light enough to wear any time of the year. It's not greasy and it keeps my skin well hydrated. This is my go to cream and I definitely recommend it.

February 19, 2017

Due to my acne problems I used a lot of products that make my skin very dry, so I tried this cream looking for some balance. And I'm really loving it because keeps my face really smooth without breaking me out.

February 17, 2017

I like this cream as a daytime moisturizer in winter months. It is very light, absorbs easily and doesn't leave greasy residue on the skin. The well moisturized feeling lasts for the whole day without the need to reapply. I use the normal/combination skin.

For warmer months, i prefer the Aqualia Aqua Gel in the same line.

February 04, 2017

J'adore la texture de cette crème, elle est vraiment légère mais très efficace pour hydrater la peau une petite quantité est nécessaire donc le petit pot dure assez longtemps. De plus, l'odeur est agréable.

January 18, 2017

I literally JUST purchased this at the drug store as my skin is dry in some areas (in between eyebrows, sides of chin, laugh line area) and normal on the rest of my face. This winter hasn't even yet been harsh, but my skin though youthful in looks, is getting older.

The drugstore is currently offering this as part of a package with other Vichy products so I figured 'why not?'. Immediately I noticed how rich, yet light this lotion was, and a little went a long way. Instantly my face is hydrated and the dryness is immediately unnoticeable.

I can't wait to see how effective this lotion is a week, a month, a year from now. Excellent value for the low price.