Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream Reviews

Dynamically rehydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones to lock in a 24H lasting hydration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    3.2/5

May 27, 2020

A light cream that feels extremely moisturizing.

I was previously using Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa and was expecting this to be similar but it wasn't. Considering this cream is considered light I found it to be very thick and heavy on my skin. Although visually it didn't look greasy it left my skin feeling tacky long after applying. Despite the claim that it replumps fine lines I didn't notice much of a difference on my faint number elevens. This product is 97% natural which I like but compared to other Vichy products that I have tried and loved in the past this sadly wasn't one of them. Perhaps it would work better on someone with dry skin as opposed to my normal skin type.

April 22, 2020

Je recommande à toutes l'utilisation de ce produit

Étant dans le début quarantaine et ayant un peau à tendance acnéique, je ne peux utiliser de crème trop grasse. La gamme Aqualia Thermal est parfaite pour moi puisqu'elle ne laisse pas de film graisseux sur la peau et n'est pas trop lourde. Je l'utilise en association avec le sérum et c'est vraiment spectaculaire comme résultat. La peau devient lisse et il n'y a plus de sensation d'avoir le visage tiré.

March 08, 2020

Dewy hydrated skin

I got a sample from Shoppers drug mart. Although the scent strong, I couldn't smell it when applied. My skin was dewy looking, no dry patches, skin looks good all day. I can slightly feel it on my face.

February 27, 2020

Love this product

I have been using this face cream for over a year now and it is great! It’s a nice light scent and it doesn’t feel tacky when you apply it. Leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed.

February 04, 2020

Beautiful product

Vichy Aqualia Thermal light cream is my absolute favorite day moisturizer. The cream absorbs quickly in the skin and feels lightweight. The scent is fresh and not overpowering.

January 07, 2020

J'adore cette crème

J'ai découvert ce produit récemment et je suis complètement en amour avec! Elle offre à la peau l'hydratation parfaite et à un fini extrêmement plaisant sur la peau. Je l'utilise à tout les jours, et en quelques semaines d'utilisation, j'ai pu constater à quel point ma peau s'est améliorée. Elle est un peu dispendieuse mais c'est un investissement qui en en vaut vraiment la peine.

January 07, 2020

Works amazing for combo skin.(oily t-zone and dry checks)

I love the smell! A tiny bit goes a VERY LONG way. Works amazing with combo skin. It's says for normal skin but works amazing for me. I'm tempted to see how well it does it I test it on my dry skin.

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great day cream for the price!

This cream works well on my sensitive skin while moisturizing it. The cream is not too expensive like other products and has a light, fresh scent that doesn’t activate my skin. Very refreshing cream, I’d buy it again!

December 14, 2019

Favorite cream

I have very mature skin dry around my mouth and I have been using this Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream and is helping a lot. Smell nice and it's super easy to apply. I'll definitely buy it again and I recommend it for all those that have mature dry and sensitive skin!

October 27, 2019

Good Product!

This product is amazing and works wonders on acne prone skin. Firstly, it is supposed to hydrate the skin and leave a healthy glow behind. I was a bit skeptical about this because usually creams leave a greasy or oily look/ texture behind. But after using this product, I was impressed because it quickly absorbed into my skin leaving behind no trace of oiliness. Secondly, I was impressed by the lightness of the cream because it felt like nothing when I put it on. No heaviness, no weight. Lastly, the cream had a very soft texture which I liked and it left my face feeling hydrated, nourished and bright. Defiantly recommended.