Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 344 in Eye Cream

A refreshing eye gel-cream that targets bags and puffy eyes in the morning, tired looking skin in the evening by rebalancing water distribution around your eyes for a fresh and more awake look all day long.

For more information please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream

December 08, 2016

I always have dark circles under my eyes but after trying this eye cream never !! It keeps my eyes area hydrated and relaxed , it"s a must have , lovee ittttttt

September 29, 2016

Bonne crème pour le contour des yeux sensibles. Douce pour le contour des yeux, la crème est hydratante en profondeur pour la peau.bonne odeur comme tout les autre produit de cette marque !!!!

September 27, 2016

I loved it!!! I always have puffy eyes in the morning and it helped a lot. Plus, it dried very fast so I didn't have to worry about getting some into my eyes. I really loved it!

September 06, 2016

I don't know how effective it is as I have not used it every day for a long period of time, but it sure feels nice. From now on, I will be considering this brand when looking for face care products

August 30, 2016

I thought this product was great and would often use it on its own when i wanted to brighten up my eyes. The texture was great and there was no strong smell.

August 22, 2016

J'adore ce produit. Il rend ma peau radieuse et soyeuse. Il sens très bon. Il n'est pas très dispendieux. À recommander et à racheter. Même ma fille de 12 l'a essayer et elle adore. POur toute els types de peau.

August 21, 2016

I received this product as a member of the ChickAdvisor review club. I brought the product with me while on vacation and used it as part of my daily regime. I loved how the product went on and made me fee instantly refreshed. I have to admit that I don't typically have any under eye issues, but I still enjoyed applying this product. It really went well with the other Vichy Aqualia products I was sent and it added to how great my face felt after applying everything. I would definitely recommend this product to those with under eye issues (puffy, saggy, etc.) but I can't see myself repurchasing just yet. If under eye issues became an issue for me, I would definitely add this to my daily routine in the future.

August 20, 2016

it made the bags under my eyes disappear. my skin was super smooth after using it, I'm in love with this product! I gave it to plently of my girl friends and they all loved it too!

August 20, 2016

Ce produit pour le countour des yeux est plaisant à utiliser. Fraîcheur instantané à l'application. Idéal pour utilisation sous le maquillage. Pas très sûre de l'effet sur les cernes et les poches. Diminution très peu marqué.

August 20, 2016

Baume pour les yeux qui laisse la peau lisse et s'étend vraiment bien. De plus, elle est parfaite pour les peaux sensibles comme moi et son odeur est agréable

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

La Roche Posay

free perfume sample!

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Netflix

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm