Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 362 in Eye Cream

A refreshing eye gel-cream that targets bags and puffy eyes in the morning, tired looking skin in the evening by rebalancing water distribution around your eyes for a fresh and more awake look all day long.

For more information please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream

March 15, 2017

Vichy is the best! this is the best eye solution I have ever used. this is their very best product. for puffiness this is the very best of any and all products. highend and other...can not be beat..

March 06, 2017

I am a huge fan of vichy products, and this eye cream does wonders for hydrating and awakening your eyes. the only reason i probably won't repurchase is because it doesn't do enough for my under eye circles or fine lines.

February 27, 2017

I got this as a sample from a drugstore beauty department. I loved it from the first time I used it, love the gel/cream consistency. It sure feels nice and keeps my eyes area hydrated and relaxed. I'm on my second bottle now. I recommend this eye cream to all my friends. Great product! Thanks Vichy!

February 10, 2017

This balm feels like a refreshing gel on the eyes. It feels really good when applied. It has no smell to it. One pump squeeze is enough for both eyes, under them and around. I ended up with some of the product in my eye and it didn't sting.
    It needs some time to dry before makeup can be applied, i'd say after 10 minutes i was still feeling it wasn't dry enough. For me it keeps the area well moisturized for most of the day, i don't feel like i need to reapply at any point.
    Great product.

December 08, 2016

I always have dark circles under my eyes but after trying this eye cream never !! It keeps my eyes area hydrated and relaxed , it"s a must have , lovee ittttttt

September 29, 2016

Bonne crème pour le contour des yeux sensibles. Douce pour le contour des yeux, la crème est hydratante en profondeur pour la peau.bonne odeur comme tout les autre produit de cette marque !!!!

September 27, 2016

I loved it!!! I always have puffy eyes in the morning and it helped a lot. Plus, it dried very fast so I didn't have to worry about getting some into my eyes. I really loved it!

September 06, 2016

I don't know how effective it is as I have not used it every day for a long period of time, but it sure feels nice. From now on, I will be considering this brand when looking for face care products

August 30, 2016

I thought this product was great and would often use it on its own when i wanted to brighten up my eyes. The texture was great and there was no strong smell.

August 22, 2016

J'adore ce produit. Il rend ma peau radieuse et soyeuse. Il sens très bon. Il n'est pas très dispendieux. À recommander et à racheter. Même ma fille de 12 l'a essayer et elle adore. POur toute els types de peau.