Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 269 in Serums

Powerful 48-hour hydration in a lightweight serum suitable for all skin types, including combination. Ultra-light texture softens and deeply comforts skin all day, without stickiness or oiliness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream

November 29, 2016

i love this stuff ! put it on a fresh clean face and smoothes out my skin smells so good . great for under your makeup . i love it . cant wait to buy more

November 24, 2016

This product is so worth the price! I just bought my second bottle, I can't live without it anymore. It is so moisturizing. I use it under a day cream or a night cream and I can really see a difference from when I wasn't using it. If I'm lazy and I use it alone it still does wonders.

November 08, 2016

Le sérum laisse ma peau douce et bien hydrater,sans zone de sécheresse. Je recommande vraiment. Pour utilisation matin et soir en peu de temps la peau est changé !.

November 08, 2016

J'ai la peau tendance acnéique et sensible a certain produit, mais pas celui-là. Il à très bien hydraté ma peau, surtout dans ce temps-ci de l'année, elle en a grandement besoin.

November 08, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup le sérum de Vichy, il hydrate vraiment ma peau et laisse un fini très agréable sur ma peau.J'ai la peau sensible et je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec ma peau en utilisant ce produit.Je le recommande!

October 04, 2016

I love this product! I use it all the days out of my shower. Its fragrance is delicate and it is silky to apply. My skin is perfectly moisturized. I use it only in the summer and it is perfect to keep my skin's hydration. Winter I apply it under my day cream. It is a totally awesome product, I could do without it!

September 12, 2016

You only need a little of the serum. A drop goes a long way. It's not a bad product but it makes my skin feel sticky so I don't use it during the day; only at night. The smell is subtle and nice. Overall the product was okay.

September 12, 2016

This is my first layer of hydration all year long, including in the winter when my skin is particularly dehydrated. Keeps my skin supple and comfortable, absorbs quickly and doesn't have a strong smell (which I do not like in skincare products). Great serum for a reasonable price!

September 06, 2016

I loved how light and silky this serum felt. It hydrated well and did not give the oily feel that i hate so much. Its very light in fragrance and didn't irritate my skin. Very nice light product for warmer months

August 30, 2016

Great product, used it together with the balm and face cream. Very light in texture with no strong smells. i liked the style of all the packaging and also that they were not heavily perfumed.

Neuven added a new review for