Vichy Capital Soleil Extreme Sunblock Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 367 in Sun Protection

Targeted protection, easy application. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Preservative-free. With Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Manufactured according to strict principles stemming from the pharmaceutical industry. Efficiency tested under dermatological control.

August 11, 2016

Perfect product , should be less expensive , its doing what it has to be , not oily, not.to thick, probably ill try one more time to.be sûr of the quality

August 10, 2016

For such high protection, this is a very good sunscreen! I find it a bit greasy on my moderately oily skin. I think that I will save this one for the winter when my skin is more dry and needs the extra moisture. I am quite prone to acne, and this sunscreen

July 10, 2016

This is easily one of the best sunscreens I've used on my face it absorbs quick and provides all day protection from the damage of the sun I put it on every morning and am able to still put on makeup

March 20, 2016

I LOVE this sunscreen. I am very fair and usually the sun gives me a blotchy burn. After trying this product I now actually tan and I don't burn. This is amazing stuff for fair skinned people.

February 16, 2016

Vichy is pretty well known for their sunscreen.
    When I worked in cosmetics I had custumers (with skin cancer) come looking for this product because
    their doctor suggested it. I have a fair skin tone so I decided to try this product.

It's not cheap for a bottle. It's thick and it does take some work to rub it into the skin.
    I used it when I was in Costa Rica for two weeks. Of course, I did burn in a few spots.
    But that was due to my negligence. However, when I was diligent my skin remained
    unharmed.

I would purchase it again but I think I would use the fluid for my face. This one is just too heavy
    for the face.

February 16, 2016

My favorite sunscreen of all time. Really love the texture and the effectiveness. I have fair, sensitive skin and this product is perfect for me. Really protects my skin from the sun.

May 02, 2015

I've been using this Vichy sunblock SPF60 for many years now and it is my go-to product every day. I use it on my face and I think it was a bit oily at first but my skin has adjusted to it now. I really like how it protects my face (anti-aging view) without me worrying about being burnt. I've tried many other brands and this one seems to work really well for me.

January 15, 2011

I bought this sunscreen to use for my face, and have since found many other facial sunscreens that work just as well or better, and are overall more pleasant to use.

I have that super sensitive skin that so often goes with red hair. Hence the need for a great sunscreen, that isn't too heavy. I've tried so many facial sunscreens, and while this one works (I never got burnt while using it) it leaves a gross cakey white film on your skin (which was probably why it was so effective) and had a very distinct odour. It was difficult to remove at the end of the day, which meant I spent a lot of time rubbing and scrubbing my skin-- which caused irritation even though this sunscreen didn't. It also had a distinct odour which was not pleasant.

The benefits of this sunscreen are that it had a good matte finish, and the bottle size and shape made it really easy to stick in a purse. It also did prevent burns- but there are better sunscreens out there for your face (Clinique's cityblock is awesome, and so is the kinesys sunscreen- even for your face).

June 07, 2010

this is so good for sunny days and is not greasy and protect the skin very well I never get burned from the time I used this one.

May 07, 2009