Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate is an anti-hairloss treatment that multiplies the number of hairs in 6 weeks. The refreshing effect boosts microcirculation in order to improve the effects of the other ingredients. With a non-oily texture and an exclusive fragrance. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger.

March 15, 2019

I'm in love!

I'm in love with the Vichy Dercos Densi-solutions Hair mass recreating concentrate! not only does it smell amazing, but it also works! I've been using it for about 2 weeks and not only have I loss less hair than normal when I wash my hair, but I've also noticed new hair growth! I've been struggling with hair thinning for years now (and it only got worse after I had kids) and I've tried so many products without much success and it's the first time that I feel like I see an improvement in my hair! I have been a fan of Vichy products since I was a teenager and this product is no exception. The product is fairly easy to use, you just have to separate your hair in 4 - they have a nice little diagram that shows you how - and spray the product 5 times on each separation and massage you hair and voilà! It smells amazing, and fresh and I got sort of a light tingling sensation after using it. Overall this is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it! #gotitfree

March 12, 2019

good add on to the shampoo

I tried this as part of the Chick Advisor product review club. Because I lost a bunch of hair since having children (sigh), I've been on the look out for products to not only thicken my hair but to stimulate growth.

This is a good addition to the shampoo )VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS THICKENING SHAMPOO). Easy to apply to the scalp after shampooing.

I've only used it a few times so can't say if it will help stimulate growth but has a nice refreshing scalp feeling. I am truly looking forward to seeing the results of using this a few months down the road.

March 12, 2019

yes I would buy again, it works

I received this product to sample. I find this product to be quite effective. After first use my hair appeared fuller and volume where I need it most. The smell is fresh, barely noticeable. The spray nozzle makes it easy to apply on the desired area. As I used it for a short period of time I cannot say I have new hair growth. I look forward to continue using hoping it will stimulate growth.

Great product

Inside the package that I received from Chick advisor , I had shampoo and concentrate. It helps to brush my hair and makes my hair to look more healthy. My hair looks shiny and thicker. They feel more thicker as well. I love this product and I will buy it in future for sure.

Vichy Dercos DensiSolutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate

This is a leave-on product that comes in a pump style package. Like the shampoo that I tried in this line, this product has a mint scent to it and is also made with peppermint oil.

The directions provide that you are to divide your hair into sections and then spray 5 pumps of the product on each section to cover your scalp.

I have fairly thin hair and have not noticed that my hair is stronger or denser yet but will continue to use this product and if a significant difference is noticed I will update my review.

I received this product from Chick Advisor for review. #gotitfree

VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS HAIR MASS RECREATING spray

I received the VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS HAIR MASS RECREATING CONCENTRATE for free as part of a ChickAdvisor campaign.

My hair has thinned from age and from the daily strain of coloring, blow drying and straightening so I was happy to try a product that could help combat that.

I found this product sort of confusing as how to use, honestly. The instructions are not easy to read on the bottle and I wasn't sure if I should use instead of conditioner or along with?

At $40 a bottle it is probably not something I would normally buy.

I used for a short time and I haven't seen huge results - I am thinking this is more of a long term product to see the results. I do have to say my hair was left feeling soft, manageable and healthy looking. That is a huge win to me.

I will try a little longer and update then

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not Quite Sure Yet

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Panel. I was very excited to try this product because my hair has seemed quite thin lately and I wanted to thicken it and add some volume. As of yet, there has not been a noticeable difference, but there are a few things I like about this product. First of all, it is easy to apply in a spray format that spreads around easily. Secondly, i doesn't leave my hair oily in any way. I imagine it will take a few more weeks to see a difference, but I can't say that I've noticed anything so far in terms of thickening.

So good

i got this concentrate from chickadvisor to try it and i like how it performs for my fine hair. The formula is very lightweight and it contains Rhamnose, Vitamin E and Stemoxydine to help in stimulating the hair follicles. i like that it doesn't make the scalp feeling oily or greasy. it makes the hair much stronger over time .

March 10, 2019

It really works!

After only one week of use I can say that this product really works! I was experiencing hair loss and consequently lack of volume and I can attest that my hair is fuller after using this product.
    I won't give it 5 stars only because you have to use a lot of product every time (as instructed in the pack) and I fear that the product won't last long if used every day and you won't get a lot of it for the price you pay. Also it has a really strong scent, like lemon and chemicals (almost like cough drops) and the smell won't dissipate quickly so I could only apply it at night before bed. Overall it is still a great product and I recommend it.

March 10, 2019

I think it was an excellent product I just didnt have enough

I enjoyed the product However I didnt have enough time to truly test the product. But from what I have seen my jOr does feel. Little things thicker. The shampoo however didnt feel.like it cleaned my hair Z much as my regular shampoo