4.1/5
Prestige Item
Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate is an anti-hairloss treatment that multiplies the number of hairs in 6 weeks. The refreshing effect boosts microcirculation in order to improve the effects of the other ingredients. With a non-oily texture and an exclusive fragrance. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger.

February 28, 2019

Good

I have only had the opportunity to use the VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS HAIR MASS RECREATING CONCENTRATE once since I got it yesterday. The bottle says that I will notice results in 2 weeks and I can not wait to compare the effectiveness. The product is easy to use and drys up quickly. Feels as if I had put nothing in my hair. I noticed instant volume which I loved because I have very thin hair. The smell is ok, it has a bit of a medicine sent, which I do not mind. It has a nice texture and leaves my hair clean and fresh. I will definitely keep my eye on the results since I have not had enough time.

February 28, 2019

best product I ever tryed

after good few uses I do started see very good results with my old hair it like hair get revived and started be alive again, I no longer have old hair, it got replaced with new live hair and it feel great. in my humble opinion it a best product I ever tryed. I would buy this product again and again over and over as product does magic on my head - love it just love it...

February 27, 2019

Good tingle on my scalp

Received this free priduct as part of the review.Enjoyed the ligt scent of the product. I followed the directions and it made my scalp tingle alot for a few seconds .Enjoyed the whole experience will continue using to see if I can see a difference.

February 27, 2019

Just what my hair needed

I'm always hunting for hair products that promise more volume, and this one actually worked. My hair seemed thicker and fuller, and the product felt really nice to use. The only hesitation I have is regarding the retail price, its a bit of an investment. But compared to other products, at least I know this one works! I'd save up to buy it again.

February 21, 2019

Bon résultats

Je recommande absolument ce produits.Je suis très satisfaite du résultats.Il n'est pas graisseux et il s'applique très bien sur le cuir chevelu.A essayer.