4.1/5
Prestige Item
Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate Reviews

Vichy Dercos Densi-Solutions Hair Mass Recreating Concentrate is an anti-hairloss treatment that multiplies the number of hairs in 6 weeks. The refreshing effect boosts microcirculation in order to improve the effects of the other ingredients. With a non-oily texture and an exclusive fragrance. When using the whole routine, users report that the hair is denser and stronger.

Amazing!!!

This stuff is amazing. It smells absolutely wonderful and does an amazing job washing my hair. You hardly need any of the shampoo and it cleans great. My hair feels so soft and fluffy afterwards. And I have noticed a change in the thickness and fullness of my hair. I will defintiely be looking at buying this when I run out.

3.2/5

Easy to use

#gotitfree to try....This is very easy to use .. did not leave my hair greasy or hard streaks like other products... scent is a bit stronger when sprayed on but a nice scent...my roots are looking a little fuller but need to use longer to see the full effect.. I have not decided yet if i will buy in future... use some more times and make the decsion

amazing results

I have received this product from Chickadvisor for free to review. I am so amazed at how well this product works, and how fast it works. I have been using it for close to two weeks now, and I have seen a difference from the first use. I have tried a lot of similar products and I have never seen results so fast. Don't know what the trick is, but it works well. If you use it as they recommend it, one bottle would last you about two weeks, so it is very pricey for a two weeks amount. But for me it works to use only half the amount, it covers my whole scalp, so one bottle would last about a month. That is a lot better value. Very easy to use, doesn't make your hair sticky like other products did. goes right down to the scalp and sinks in right away. My ponytail basically doubled in thickness.
    I'm awed and I will keep purchasing and using this product. thanks to Chickadvisor

March 17, 2019

I CAN FEEL IT WORKING ON MY SCALP

IVE USED THIS TREATMENT ABOUT 5 TIMES SO FAR. AS SOON AS IT SPRAY IT ON MY SCALP AND MASSAGE IT IN I IMMEDIATELY FEEL IT WORKING. GIVES MY SCALP A NICE TINGLE. I FELL A VERY SLIGHT DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR THICKNESS BUT I DEFINATELY FEEL A DIFFERENCE IN THE STRENGTH OF MY HAIR. I ALDO NOTICE LESS HAIR FALLING OUT SO THOSE THINGS AS SMALL AS THEY SEEM ARE IMOIRTANT FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS STRUGGLED WITH WEAK FINE HAIR MY WHOLE LIFE.

1.7/5

March 16, 2019

Doesn't work & it smells bad

I didn't find this created ANY volume at all. I was excited to be given the opportunity to try it for free, but when it came the first thing that hit me was the off smell of it.

I decided that I'd be able to ignore the fragrance if it worked. It didn't make my hair look thicker AT ALL it made it greasy looking. Vichy usually makes products that I can be happy to use, this one though, won't be used at all.

It also doesn't specify if it should be used wet or dry. I'll be reaching out to the company, maybe I didn't understand it's usage and I should try again.

loved it

Contrairement au shampooing pour lequel je n'ai pas vraiment vu de différence (bien que faisant très bien sa job de shampooing) avec ce concentré j'ai pu observer une augmentation de ma "masse" et franchement je l'adore! je le recommande vivement

Saskatchewan, Canada

Gorgeous hair!

I like using products that are easy to use, without having to do a whole lot— you don’t have to rinse this out, you can use it daily, and you basically massage it onto your scalp. It has a pleasant smell and it’s not sticky, which is a bonus. As for the effect of thickening my hair, I did use it everyday for nearly 2 weeks and I do feel that my hair is thicker and stronger. The only thing that may hold me back from purchasing this often would be the retail price, which varies, but is certainly not cheap. It was effective though and felt great in my hair.

I'm in love!

I'm in love with the Vichy Dercos Densi-solutions Hair mass recreating concentrate! not only does it smell amazing, but it also works! I've been using it for about 2 weeks and not only have I loss less hair than normal when I wash my hair, but I've also noticed new hair growth! I've been struggling with hair thinning for years now (and it only got worse after I had kids) and I've tried so many products without much success and it's the first time that I feel like I see an improvement in my hair! I have been a fan of Vichy products since I was a teenager and this product is no exception. The product is fairly easy to use, you just have to separate your hair in 4 - they have a nice little diagram that shows you how - and spray the product 5 times on each separation and massage you hair and voilà! It smells amazing, and fresh and I got sort of a light tingling sensation after using it. Overall this is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it! #gotitfree

March 12, 2019

good add on to the shampoo

I tried this as part of the Chick Advisor product review club. Because I lost a bunch of hair since having children (sigh), I've been on the look out for products to not only thicken my hair but to stimulate growth.

This is a good addition to the shampoo )VICHY DERCOS DENSI-SOLUTIONS THICKENING SHAMPOO). Easy to apply to the scalp after shampooing.

I've only used it a few times so can't say if it will help stimulate growth but has a nice refreshing scalp feeling. I am truly looking forward to seeing the results of using this a few months down the road.

March 12, 2019

yes I would buy again, it works

I received this product to sample. I find this product to be quite effective. After first use my hair appeared fuller and volume where I need it most. The smell is fresh, barely noticeable. The spray nozzle makes it easy to apply on the desired area. As I used it for a short period of time I cannot say I have new hair growth. I look forward to continue using hoping it will stimulate growth.