Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 700 in Foundation

The Dermablend fluid corrective foundation formula combines a high concentration of pigments for optimal coverage with ultra-malleable texture, so light it blends into the skin, giving a very natural result and flawless comfort all day long. Enriched in glycerine and plant oil that provide glide-on feel, fluidity and comfort. Your complexion is completely even with a "bare skin" natural finish.

February 28, 2017

This is by far my favourite foundation! I've worked at drug stores before, so I've tried many kinds and I always go back to Vichy Dermablend. A little bit of this foundation goes a long way. I use a foundation brush to apply it instead of a sponge to reduce the amount that is absorbed and wasted into the applicator. The coverage is absolutely amazing. Do try if you get the chance. Great value for the cost!

February 25, 2017

Le fond de teint fluide correcteur 16 hre Dermablend de Vichy est tout indiqué pour cacher les rougeurs sur mon visage. J'ai le teint d'une blonde donc une peau assez clair, j'utilise la couleur numéro 25 Nude. Elle camoufle pratiquement toute les imperfections et ne prend qu'une petite quantité. Testé sur les peaux sensibles, hypoallergenique, sans parabene et non comedogene elle est parfaite pour moi!

January 26, 2017

I suffer from melasma which is a dark pigmentation of the skin on certain areas of my face. Drugstore foundation does not cut it to cover up and even out my tone. I have tried countless products even very expensive ones that i cannot afford most times but I am very self conscious about it. I finally moved on to Vichy line and have fallen in love with this product. It lasts such a long time and covers everything!!!!!!!!!! It is not a heavy foundation at all nor do i have to use concealer or any other products to cover scars, melasma, or any other imperfections.

January 12, 2017

This product makes my skin look flawless. It is absolutely necessary to blend it with a Kabuki brush though so I didn't look mask like. Very full coverage. Hides any blemish. Doesn't come in enough shades though.. Nothing light enough for my skin.

January 08, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette creme. Elle hydrate la peau, et rafraichit en même temps. Je l'utilise avec mon nettoyant anti acne normaderm et je ne peux plus m'en passer ! Ma peau de visage est radieuse

September 13, 2016

This foundation is stellar. I use it in my makeup bag when I'm on the go, comes in a nice and small squeeze bottle so it's easy to travel with. To echo other reviewers, a little goes a long way and provides amazing coverage - I have inflamed acne and this foundation is extremely effective in covering redness and discoloration. It transfers very easily though, so it becomes longer wearing and more effective with a setting spray.

September 12, 2016

A little bit of this foundation goes a long way . This Makeup covers up my red skin so well and can even cover tattoos . Definitely a great makeup and I recommend to anyone but especially people with problematic skin .

August 30, 2016

I've been using this foundation for 3 years - ever since my makeup artist used it on me at my highschool graduation. I was amazed at the results as well as the price. It's amazing for my skin because it is very sensitive and acne-prone; however, this foundation provides me with full coverage without ever causing me to breakout as every other foundation used to do. This is an essential piece to my makeup routine that I could not live without.

April 13, 2016

I have been using this corrective foundation for several years now and it remains my go to foundation. I am fairly self conscious when it comes to my skin, and quite like having full coverage, as it makes me feel more secure. This foundation covers up all my perceived flaws perfectly.

The only downfall to the product itself is that it only comes in 4 shades (I believe) so an exact match can be difficult to find.

April 01, 2016

I love this product. This foundation has had the best coverage for me. It doesn't cake and makes my skin feel very soft. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive.

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy