Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick 14HR Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 456 in Concealer

March 23, 2017

I found this stick recently and I will never go back to any brand. I received this product at a derma blend training. I was hesitant to try it at first because it's a thicker concealer and I have a very dry skin. However, the application is just beautiful. It covers every blemish perfectly and covers the darkness underneath my eyes without looking caked on or patchy. An amazing product. Would recommend it to any of my customers. It's wonderful for bridal makeup as well.

June 27, 2016

Depuis que je connais ce cache cerne je ne m'en passe plus!! Il couvre très bien les cernes sans être obliger d'en appliquer plusieurs fois (une seule fois c'est suffisant) il n’assèche pas la peau et il n'a pas de texture grasse.

June 24, 2016

This concealer is a HEAVY DUTY type of concealer. I personally have very dark under eye circles due to my skin tone and the hollowness in my eye area mostly. Usually, only foundation covers these dark circles. However, this bad boy does the trick ! On top of that, it is not drying nor too creamy. I personally think it's the perfect consistency. And since it's vichy, I kind of feel like it is good for your skin :) (at least I like to think that hehe ^^)

The CONS I would give personally, is the price. But then again, it's so good that i doesn't even bother me at all. There is also the POOR shade selection :(

March 31, 2016

Cache tres bien les imperfections cutanées, les taches pignentaires et irregularite. Facile d application et couvrance maximale. Excellent produit, je le recommande.

February 12, 2016

The product surprised me when I tried it out in the drug store and I bought it on the spot. It covers blemishes but also some moles and red marks that are difficult to cover. I am very pleased with it. The stick is large, colour remains true and a little goes a very long way.

April 01, 2015

Love this product! The only thing is I wish you got more product in the stick.

January 05, 2015

I've been using this product for awhile now and compared to other concealers I have used, I found this product to live up to its expectations. It was able to cover my acne marks and conceal my dark circles. I use Nude which fits my skin tone well. Highly recommend!

October 31, 2014

this is literally the best product ive come across

October 30, 2014

OK so I use this on acne scars and it is the best concealer I have yet to try. I found the best application method is to stipple it on my face using a beauty blender. It blends in really well and you can add layers for additional coverage.

May 28, 2014

I've been eyeing this product for a while because of all the promotion I've read and seen about how amazing it is. (They even used it on Zombieboy to cover all his tattoos in a video) But the price was never in my budget. So when it went on sale I snatched it up. It's got fantastic coverage without feeling super thick, heavy and it isn't oily or pore clogging. I even tested it out on my arm tattoo to if it would work when I wanted to hide it ever. The texture is very soft, silky and little product goes a long way to cover.. I plan to use it on my nasty under eye circles and scars :)