Vichy Idéal Soleil Anti-Shine Dry Touch Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

• Long-lasting anti-shine effect
  • 80 min water and sweat resistance

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 31, 2018

Great facial sunscreen for oily skin!

It's summer which means sun protection is a must and I was excited to receive this product free from Chick Advisor to review. I always like to use a separate sunscreen for my face than for my body because face-specific formulations are usually better to wear under makeup and (hopefully) won't cause breakouts. This Vichy one is a great option, especially if you have oily skin. The anti-shine effect means a more matte look which is good as a base, although it doesn't keep me completely shine-free (still had to blot a bit during the day). No white cast and the formula blends in quick and easy!

2.7/5

July 31, 2018

Meh

I found this product to be effective when protecting me from the sun but I really did not like the texture, finish, or feel to it. It smelled good and protected my face from burning in the sun, but when I put it on it left lots of white streaks that were very hard to get rid of. It also has a gritty feel to it. I wouldn't say that it is worth the price. Sorry but I would not recommend this product.

July 25, 2018

Excellent sunscreen!

I received this sunscreen from ChickAdvisor to review. I've always been a fan of Vichy products. This was my first time trying the anti shine dry touch sunscreen SPF 60 and I was very impressed. I currently use a dry touch sunscreen on my face, but this Vichy one goes on even smoother and instantly absorbs into my skin. I can apply my make right away and my face is not oily at all. I would definitely recommend this even with the higher price point than your regular sunscreen, it's worth it for your skin!

July 23, 2018

Une excellent écran solaire pour le visage!

J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre du Club des bancs d'essai de ChickAdvisor. J'ai apprécié la qualité des filtres présents dans l'écran solaire, et qu'il convienne aux peaux sensibles. Il m'a bien protégé du soleil. Il n'est pas gras à l'application et sèche avec un fini mat, parfait tel quel ou sous le maquillage. Je n'ai pas trouvé qu'à long terme, il empêchait la peau de briller (surtout sur la zone T) mais j'ai remarqué qu'il était plus performant que d'autres produits similaires.

Donc dans l'ensemble, je le recommande pour son très bon rapport qualité prix et je n'hésiterais pas à me le reprocurer.

July 23, 2018

best sunscreen

I was out all day at 30+ish centigrade.
    it was so hot and i was at the zoo all day.
    i am glad I had this on and i did not get any sunburn and what was best was it did not feel oily.

July 02, 2018

Great lotion

It leaves your skin without and residue. It also takes away the shiny image you get with other lotions. I will always use this as my first pick to other lotions.

Best Sunscreen lotion

I love , love, love this product. Having sensitive skin I always had problem with finding the right sunscreen lotion. Vichy provided the solution. Not only does it have high SPF, but the creamy texture that provides hydration along with protection. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.

June 26, 2018

Excellent produit. Texture parfaite. Malgré ma peau tendance grasse aucun bouton supplémentaire à la suite de l’application quotidienne. Je recommande

June 26, 2018

je rachèterais ce produit tout de suite!

quel beau produit c'est le seul produit que je ne fais pas d'allergie car j'ai la peau très fragile quand je vais me l'acheter en magasin je dis même au dame d'acheter ce produit

Amazing stuff

This is great for summer... Dont leave skin oily or slimy... Doesnt smell horrible either. There is alot in the bottle, dont need tons. Price isnt too bad