Vichy Idéal Soleil Moisturizing Self-Tanning Milk Reviews

Natural bronzed effect for face and body. Easy streak-free application. Contains Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant that ensures a beautiful, radiant tan.

March 20, 2019

One of the best face & body tanners out there!

After receiving this product from Chickadvisor and trying it out on several occasion, I am really impressed with the results this product gives me. The application goes on smoothly, not messy and so easy to blend in and makeup sits well on top of it. The tanner gradually transforms your skin to looking glowy and bronzed on day long. It did not irritate my skin at any point and the light typical tanner scent faded away quickly in the day. It is so easy to remove too, it does not stain the skin! I got a lot of compliments wearing this product, and will be purchasing it when I run out. Thanks Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to discover an amazing product! 😘

March 19, 2019

Go on, glow girl!

A natural healthy glow, that gets better each day. Was a little skeptical at first considering that I haven't had much luck with at home tanning treatments, but this one is different; primarily because of the formula which is light and it makes a difference. It applies evenly with no streaks. Great product, highly recommend it.

March 15, 2019

Excellent Self-Tanning moisturizer

I have to say, I'm quite impressed by this product. I first did a test patch on my hand - and after about an hour or two I noticed a slight difference. It was a natural look and took almost a week to come off and that was with one LIGHT application.
    It smells great too.
    Strongly recommended for a natural look.

March 12, 2019

Great self tanner

The Vichy self tanning milk is gorgeous!! What a great consistency, I have been using this day and night as my moisturizer as it is truly hydrating and the way it absorbs is perfect, not a chance of dripping or moving elsewhere on ur body from where u have applied. Self tanners often have a terrible smell, not this one, it’s actaully quite a pleasant smell, and the tan is gorgeous from it. Not over the top, not orange, just subtle, and perfect. Evens out ur skin tone beautifully , especially ur neck. For me personally, my neck is sooooo pale, that it doesn’t match my chest or face so this is a great product to provide some fluidity in my skin tone . So in love , will definitely use this daily like forever !
    Thanks so much to ChickAdvisor #gotitfree, for these opportunities to try before u buy
    ❤️Lyndsayxoxo

March 11, 2019

Vichy Moisturizing Self- Tanning Milk

I received the Vichy Moisturizing Self Tanning Milk #gotitfree to try and review.I loved the lovely soft scent to this product and how easy it was to apply.I noticed from the very first application that my skin had a very nice glow to it.Upon more applications of this product I noticed my skin had a beautiful natural looking bronze glow that lasted a long time and my skin felt so moisturized.Loved that it went on streak free and was not greasy feeling.Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a natural looking tan without the sun.Great to use for people with sensitive skin.

March 09, 2019

Lovely Self-Tanning Milk

I love using self-tanning creams and this one has come at the perfect time with Spring around the corner. This is a delicious smelling cream that is very hydrating. I've used it a few times now and notice my skin tanning but it's very even and not streaky at all! I love that this is easily buildable and feels really great.
    I received this product free to try through Chickadvisor. My opinion is honest and my own.

March 08, 2019

Un teint naturel

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer le lait hydratant à utobronzant Vichy et je suis tombée sous le charme immédiatement!

Au niveau de l’application, c’est une texture très fluide donc facile à étendre sur la peau. Je ne suis pas restée marquée, et aucun spot brunâtre déplaisant.
    L’odeur est quant à elle très agréable aussi, très léger, pas trop parfumé.

Je vais très certainement acheter ce produit lors de mes futurs achats en pharmacie!

Awesome taning milk

I got this awesome product free to try from ChickAdvisor and it came in time :)

I was really depressed and need a vacation after this long snowy winter we booked a trip to mexique before even knowing I am going to get this product and wow it came in time and I took it with me and it was the best friend in this trip.

Beside its soft silky and milky texture ,it smells beautifully summer I user it for 13 days and I can proudly say I had the best self taning I wanted after the cakey floury skin I had lol.

I highly recommend it and I forgot to tell you that my husband used it too and he liked it

Bon produit

Good product!
    Smell 9/10 Good light smell of cream.
    Texture 8/10 Light and creamy
    Efficacy 9/10 Leaves a soft skin with a light complexion.
    Do not stain clothing (tried on a white fabric)
    Put a thin layer otherwise the product is very (too) bronzing.
    Effective to blend with a moisturizing cream for gradually tint your skin

Updated On: March 07, 2019

#cadeau #gifted

Un incontournable

j'ai eu la chance d'essayé l'auto bronzant de vichy et ce gratuitement grâce a ChickAdvisor!

Une vrai merveille ! Ne laisse pas de tâche! ne laisse pas la peau grasse et surtout, elle sans super bonne!

Je l'adore je vais la racheté