Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra-Fluid Sun Protection SPF 30 Reviews

• Quick absorption
  • Non-greasy
  • Ultra light

August 12, 2018

Very nice daily facial sunscreen

I will start by saying that I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I am someone who wears sunscreen on my face every single day. I have tried quite a few! I have really enjoyed using this product. It does not have a "sunscreen smell" which is great, and it absorbs into the skin very easily with no whitecast. The fluid is very runny (which is common for this type of sunscreen) so sometimes i find it difficult to pour out the right amount without it slipping through my fingers. I like that it contains a mixture of both chemical and mineral screens for UVA and UVB protection. If I were to repurchase I would opt for the SPF 50 version just because I like to have a little more protection. Very nice product though, would recommend! At ~25$ a bottle it's quite reasonable.

Nouveau produit efficace

Cet écran soleil contient des ingrédients qui sont testés par les dermatologues et qui n'entraînent pas d'effet secondaires. Il m'a bien protéger le visage pendant plusieurs heures au soleil.

August 12, 2018

I would purchase this again and add to my purse

I must say I went on a vacation at the lake and needed some sunscreen and applied this, and noticed right away that I did not burn like I would have in the sun. I think 30 was not strong enough for me for all day sun but for a few hours it worked amazing. I highly recommend if you want a little sun but to be safe. I would definately purchase this and add it to my purse for emergency sun. Keep this with me at all times.

Non greasy, great texture

This SPF is pretty much perfect/amazing. The consistency is perfect, it is non greasy and doesn’t give me a shiny face (which most sunscreens do). It is light but effective. Easy to reapply even without a mirror because it is so light, you know it won’t leave you with white spots. It is exactly the face sunscreen I have been looking for. A new favorite!!

August 10, 2018

Lovely lightweight sunscreen!

I really enjoyed this sunscreen. For me, it lives up to it’s “ultra light lotion” claim. I also don’t notice too much of a white cast. Though it is quite fast drying, it is still an easy product to apply. It hasn’t broken me out or given me any skin irritations - which I am not surprised by because it doesn’t leave my skin looking greasy throughout the day. It is quite pricey for the size that you get, but if you are looking for a new fairly matte sunscreen to try, this might be a good choice. #gotitfree

August 09, 2018

Légère et idéale!

Habituellement, les crèmes spécialisées pour le visage sont hyper épaisses et grasses....PAS CELLE LÀ!!

Je l'adore!! Elle pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau collante, elle couvre hyper bien et je n'ai eu aucun coup de soleil de tout mon week-end à la plage!

#gotitfree

August 08, 2018

great sunscreen

I got this free from chick advisor ....I’ve been searching for the right kind of sunscreen especially for my face , Vichy ultra fluid sun protection is amazing and does a great job of keeping my skin protected from the sun . It’s light and smooth on your skin you can’t feel it on your skin . It doesn’t have a strong scent which is great . I would defiantly buy this !

Crème solaire

J’ai beaucoup aimé la texture liquide qui aide beaucoup a l’application. On sens qu’il pénètre bien la peau et ne laisse pas de sensation crémeuse sur la peau.
    Je l’adore!!

Very light weight sunscreen

This fragrance free, paraben free, hypoallergenic and extremely light weight sunscreen has incredibly invisible coverage which is ideal for summer getaways. It does not feel sticky or heavy and still provides a good level of sun protection. It needs to be reapplied every 2 hours which is still okay with me. My only concern is the packaging which I don't like at all. The nozzle dispenses way too much or too little product depending on how I tip it over on my palms. The consistency is light and runny so, I might have used more than needed on some days and very little on other days.
    Also, it needs to be shaken before use and this is mentioned on a very tiny, inconspicuous corner on the packaging and it took me 10 days to discover this fact.
    Overall a wonderful product but wish the packaging was better.

August 03, 2018

Protects your skin like no other

This VICHY IDÉAL SOLEIL ULTRA-FLUID SUN PROTECTION SPF 30 is truly like no other. I enjoyed it pleasant scent and texture and it very well protected me for a good 3 or 4 hours under the mid-day sun. I got this product for free.