Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra-Fluid Sun Protection SPF 30 Reviews

• Non-greasy
  • Ultra light

August 24, 2018

Profite du soleil!

Enfin! Un écran soleil qui me protège réellement! Je suis rousse et c’est difficile de trouver un produit efficace pour moi! Avec celui-ci je n’ai pas été déçue! Il a bien montrer son efficacité et ne laisse aucun résidut gras sur la peau!

August 23, 2018

A good General SPF

I really am not sure I can give a jest review of this product since I tend to only use SPF 60. That being said the smell consistency and formula this was very nice. I really see nothing wrong with this and would maybe try it in a higher SPF if available. So well I personally am unlikely to purchase this item again, it is in no way shape or form because of anything with the product itself just on my preferences of sun protection

August 21, 2018

Superbe produit de Vichy

J'utilise quotidiennement de l'écran solaire. Ma peau est très sensible et je réagis rapidement à des produits trop forts ou parfumés. Les produits Vichy sont contrôlés avec des dermatologues. J'ai fait confiance et je suis contente de ce produit. Il n'a pas la texture ou l'odeur de crème solaire. Je recommande ce produit.

August 12, 2018

Very nice daily facial sunscreen

I will start by saying that I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I am someone who wears sunscreen on my face every single day. I have tried quite a few! I have really enjoyed using this product. It does not have a "sunscreen smell" which is great, and it absorbs into the skin very easily with no whitecast. The fluid is very runny (which is common for this type of sunscreen) so sometimes i find it difficult to pour out the right amount without it slipping through my fingers. I like that it contains a mixture of both chemical and mineral screens for UVA and UVB protection. If I were to repurchase I would opt for the SPF 50 version just because I like to have a little more protection. Very nice product though, would recommend! At ~25$ a bottle it's quite reasonable.

Nouveau produit efficace

Cet écran soleil contient des ingrédients qui sont testés par les dermatologues et qui n'entraînent pas d'effet secondaires. Il m'a bien protéger le visage pendant plusieurs heures au soleil.

August 12, 2018

I would purchase this again and add to my purse

I must say I went on a vacation at the lake and needed some sunscreen and applied this, and noticed right away that I did not burn like I would have in the sun. I think 30 was not strong enough for me for all day sun but for a few hours it worked amazing. I highly recommend if you want a little sun but to be safe. I would definately purchase this and add it to my purse for emergency sun. Keep this with me at all times.

Non greasy, great texture

This SPF is pretty much perfect/amazing. The consistency is perfect, it is non greasy and doesn’t give me a shiny face (which most sunscreens do). It is light but effective. Easy to reapply even without a mirror because it is so light, you know it won’t leave you with white spots. It is exactly the face sunscreen I have been looking for. A new favorite!!

August 10, 2018

Lovely lightweight sunscreen!

I really enjoyed this sunscreen. For me, it lives up to it’s “ultra light lotion” claim. I also don’t notice too much of a white cast. Though it is quite fast drying, it is still an easy product to apply. It hasn’t broken me out or given me any skin irritations - which I am not surprised by because it doesn’t leave my skin looking greasy throughout the day. It is quite pricey for the size that you get, but if you are looking for a new fairly matte sunscreen to try, this might be a good choice. #gotitfree

August 09, 2018

Légère et idéale!

Habituellement, les crèmes spécialisées pour le visage sont hyper épaisses et grasses....PAS CELLE LÀ!!

Je l'adore!! Elle pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau collante, elle couvre hyper bien et je n'ai eu aucun coup de soleil de tout mon week-end à la plage!

#gotitfree

August 08, 2018

great sunscreen

I got this free from chick advisor ....I’ve been searching for the right kind of sunscreen especially for my face , Vichy ultra fluid sun protection is amazing and does a great job of keeping my skin protected from the sun . It’s light and smooth on your skin you can’t feel it on your skin . It doesn’t have a strong scent which is great . I would defiantly buy this !