Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex for Normal-Combination Skin Reviews

Fights loss of skin density due to menopause.

September 09, 2019

Excellent

Recieved this product as a free item to try & review. I used this ontop of the serum of the same brand during the day. I like the smell of this cream - the neovadiol was lightweight, gentle on my skin, made it feel softer, fresher,absorbed quickly into my skin & looked plumper.

This skincare line is great because it targets all signs of aging caused by menopause: loss of skin density, deep wrinkles,structure and skin dryness.

Vichy is a terrific skincare line for all your skincare needs. Give it a try

August 25, 2019

Great anti-aging cream for mature skin!

I received Vichy Neovadiol Compesating complex day cream as #freeproduct. The cream has light texture and very subtle not lingering scent. It comes in two different types - dry skin and normal to combination skin. I have combination skin prone to acne and this cream sunk into my skin very fast without feeling greasy and breaking me out. It blended really well with my face primer and foundation without pilling. During a day, the cream didn't make my skin oilier. Specifically formulated for combination and normal skin types, Vichy Neovadiol Compesating complex day cream made my skin feel very hydrated and radiant. Inevitably, with age we loose skin density and our skin becomes thinner and dryer. Vichy Neovadiol Compesating complex day cream was created to increase skin density and reduce sagginess. I couldn't feel that my skin density improved after using this product because I believe that a benefit like that comes with long continues use and I was using this cream only for a week so far. But I am really impressed with the fact that Vichy created Neovadiol skin care line for women to address all signs of aging caused by menopause.

April 10, 2019

fond de teint

ce produit est utile pour deux choses,pour rafermir la peau et aussi comme fond de teint pour cacher les petites imperfections.facile a appliquer et ne laisse pas de traces.

April 08, 2019

NEOVADIOL de Vichy

C'est pour
    moi la toute première fois que j'essaie ce produit de Vichy et je l'adore car ce soin de jour densifi et reconstitu la peau de mon visage , moi qui a une peau sensible je suis très satisfaite.
    #cadeau
    i am a #vichy lover
    Merci Chick Advisor

April 07, 2019

Great moisturizer for mature skin...

I used this moisturizer both in the morning and in the evening. It absorbed into my combination skin with leaving a greasy residue.

I had two issues with it (1) an over powering scent - why does a facial moisturizer need to be scented? My second issue was that after using it in the morning my face powder pilled and left a huge mess on my face.

I would recommend using this as a night cream only.

Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try this for free.

April 05, 2019

Would buy

#VichyLoverCA #Gotitfree ChickAdvisor
    I received these Vichy products for free. I have been using the Neovadiol Normal to Combination Day Cream. I have diligently been using it for several weeks now and must say Vichy done it again.

The lotion is creamy so it is light on the skin, with a slight scent that is not overpowering. My skin feels and looks smoother as well fresh. I definately would recommend this to everyone. Although I got it free for the little amount that used per use it will last and worth its value.

April 05, 2019

Luxurious Moisture!

Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex for Normal-Combination Skin

I love the rich creaminess of this complex. I am able to apply just a tiny amount to my entire face. My skin doesn't feel greasy or tacky upon application. My skin feels soft and supple all day.
    I do not care for the fragrance of this complex. I find that it has a chemical or artificial scent. This does not prevent me from using the product as the scent dissipates quickly.
    After using this product for several weeks, I can't honestly say that I see a visible improvement in my fine lines and wrinkles. However, I do love the softening effect on my skin.
    I would purchase this product again in the future.

#VichyLoverCA
    #gotitfree
    @ChickAdvisor
    @VichyCanada

I am changing products

Happy to share how much I like this product! The applicator on the eye/lip serum makes it feel great going on. The cream feels like butter cream. It definitely is helping my aging skin and I’m going to definitely keep using both of these products. And this is coming from someone who never thought that they would change from the face cream I use twice a day faithfully....well, looks like I’m changing after all. #vichyloverca #chickadvisor #gotitfree

Smooth

This cream leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It is very light weight while still feeling moisturized. I have combination skin, with other products, I have avoided putting cream on problem areas but I don't need to do that with this!

douceur

je l'ai adoré ma peau est magnifique, belle et elle a changé pour le mieux.Je vais continué à l'utiliser et à l'avenir je vais l'acheter. Merci pour ce prix.