4.1/5
Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

Neovadiol Night cream with ultra-cooling technology (skin temperature drops up to 2.7°C upon application) offers an absolute sensation of freshness on the skin. From the first morning after use, skin looks smoother, rested and radiant.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum.

September 04, 2018

Looking good

I think this was a very good product I was very happy to be able to test it as part of the chickadvisor group and I got to test the compensating complex and I was very impressed with the texture and the results my friends also noticed as well as I got many compliments on the way that my skin looked I would definitely buy this product again and also I would recommend it to my friends and family I love the Vichy line and really enjoyed testing this product

August 20, 2018

La belle au bois dormant

Cette crème onctueuse est vraiment efficace. Je vois une grosse différence. Au réveil, ma peau est douce et d'allure saine. Cette une crème qui vaut son prix. Je la recommande fortement à ma famille et mes amies.

August 14, 2018

Soft skin

I would definitely buy this product. It leaves my skin soft and has just a touch of scent to it that does not irradiate my skin at all. It doesn't feel greasy or anything to put on my face at night like others I have tried. I enjoy a nice cream at night for my skin and this one fits the bill.

August 13, 2018

Gage de Qualité!

Je suis une grande admiratrice des produits Vichy et j'ai aimé essayé cette crème de nuit de la gamme Néovadiol. À 53 ans, c'est le produit idéal à découvrir pour moi.

Malgré sa texture gel, cette crème offre un grand confort et elle est très rafraîchissante à l'application. Peau hydratée au réveil!

#VichyLoverCA #cadeau

August 12, 2018

Very interesting

I like the fact that the night complex has minimal scent and goes on smooth and non greasy. I do find it stings a little for a few seconds. Maybe because I wash with a scrub? It feels like it's absorbed into my skin but when I wash my face in the morning, it feels like I am removing the product. I don't normally use a night product so not sure if that is what usually happens. I don't know if it works but feel like I am doing something good for my skin.

August 09, 2018

I like it!

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Vichy for sending my this product to try for free. I've been using it for about a week now and am liking it. I've been wearing it over my nighttime serum and the combination seems to be working out. I like the minimilistic scent and my skin seems hydrated in the morning. I haven't experienced any visible changes in my skin but I always use high quality products so as long as I'n not going backwards, I'm happy.

August 08, 2018

The perfect compliment to the day cream!

I got this for free to try but think the value is very good. The texture is heavier than the day cream but not much so. There is no hewvy scent. My skin absorbed it quickly after cleansing and in the morning my skin was hydrated and wrinkles seemed diminished. It isn't greasy and feels rich and luxuious! Definately a nice product. Give it a try!!

August 08, 2018

Love this night cream

Along with the day cream, I got Neovadiol night compensating complex to review #gotitfree. Vichy surprised me once again, this product was very velvety in texture and super hydrating. I used to wake up with a few scratch marks on on my cheek , guessing I was itchy at night but in the past few weeks while using this cream , nothing but smooth skin when I wake up. By using both products together my skin had never looked more hydrated and plump, not tired looking. My skin feels more hydrated and looks it as well. Even in this humidity I didn’t breakout. Love the smell of this cream. Totally recommend these creams. Thanks for choosing me @chickadvisor for this fabulous campaign.

August 03, 2018

Definitely plan to use this again

As this is more of a gel than a cream it is the perfect light refreshing product to put on before going to bed, or any time if you ask me. It's not sticky and absorbs quickly. I love the fresh smell of it too, which can be a deal breaker for me with other skin care products.

My results after using daily for 2 weeks: My pores are appearing smaller and my skin (especially in my neck area) is smoother and more hydrated. Note, I've also been using Vichy Neovidiol Compensating Complex and suggest they work great as a team!

I was luck enough to receive this through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club 2 weeks ago, along with Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex, and love both products. Thanks Vichy for creating great skin care! #VichyLoverCA

August 01, 2018

J’ADORE CETTE CREME!!!Coup de foudre

Quel magnifique cadeau, Merci Vichy et ChickAvisor pour l’essaie de la creme Neovadiol de Nuit.
    Oh my God! Dès la première application j’ai ressentis un effet rafraichissant et quel confort un niveau de ma peau. J’ai préféré en faire l’usage pendant 2 semaines avant d’écrire mon commentaire. Je n’ai JAMAIS eu une AUSSI belle peau, radiante et combien hydratée!!! Je n’utilisais pas de creme de nuit. Et je dois avouer qu’avec la ménopause, ma peau était plus sèche. Devinez quoi? Je vais gâter ma peau dorénavant!! J’allais oublié de mentionner que la creme dégage une douce odeur vraiment agréable.