Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 29 in Anti-Aging Serums

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

A firmer skin, more denser with more defined contours (+ 39% in 4 hours), comfort and immediate freshness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream.

November 28, 2016

This is beautiful ladies. If you have mature, sensitive, dehydrated and/or dull skin, this product is for you. If you are going through menopause you know how our skin has changed and we need to make sure we take very good care by drinking water and using exceptional skin care. This is one of those products. Every time I put a small amount of this compensating complex on my skin, it just drinks it up and it leaves my skin/face with a healthy glow, looking fresh and toned and vibrant while feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It works amazingly with Vichy Neoadiol day cream and night cream. In 3 weeks I had more compliments than I have had in so long. My skin is in its late fifties but now feels and looks 10 years younger. Moisturizing and radiance at its best. I have already purchased these products to continue to keep my skin looking and feeling great. I would definitely recommend the three products mentioned and using them individually works great while using them together provides awesome results. Enjoy.

August 25, 2016

Lovely tingling on your skin after applying!!! It makes my skin feel fresh without feeling greasy. My skin looks more luminous after using this serum. I think it's worth the price. I received this product for free.

August 24, 2016

Thanks Chick Advisor for allowing me to test this product, and what a great product it was! I loved the light consistency of it, the light scent and how easily it was absorbed into my skin. I also used it on my neck and chest. I noticed a difference in my skin, it seemed brighter and not as dull. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Thanks again Chick Advisor & Vichy!

August 22, 2016

I received this set of products in this summer. This set is perfectly for my age. It is anti-age product.
Love the serum so much. I used it with the cream.

August 22, 2016

I got those samples in the summer. And I brought it on my vacation. I used this one with the cream. It perfectly gave me the protection and hydration of my skin.

August 22, 2016

I used this as part of 3 step regime. I have never used a serum before or a 3 step regime . I was very excited to learn that I was chosen to review these products from Chick Advisor for free and since I have very sensitive skin and would never spend this much on something that I was unsure if it would break me out or not. To my surprise I fell in love the serum is so soft and silky and makes ur face feel amazing even without the cream. The results started to appear just after a couple of weeks whoo hoo as I really do hate my crows feet and to feel like im getting old with every new wrinkle. I would recommend this serum on a couple of things great feeling of your skin amazing glow and u can see the results in a few weeks and a very good moisturizer it definitely compliments the day cream and night cream it's not greasy and feels light and silky on your face and this bottle will last a very long time. I have been using this 3 step regime for a month and a half and hardly took a dent out of it therefore making it worth every cent. Thanks for the great opportunity Chick Advisor

August 19, 2016

Unlike the other two products I tried (their day and night creams), I loved this product. It was easy to apply and absorbed quickly. There was no residue feeling afterwards. I actually used this as my moisturizer instead. Loved it!

August 19, 2016

sorry for the delay ( see my other review to see why) i try to use the Serum whit my health when i cry a lot i try it defore souper and also on day and night because it refresh my skin and give it a soft glown than and my wrinkle is less up front and very soft this help my skin when it s to much for me. But i continue to use it a the same level i talk to my friends and family about it a describe what it give me ( thanks you so much for that opportunity)

August 19, 2016

The serum worked well under the night and day cream. the texture was awesome. you could feel it right away when you put it on. It was so light and went on so smooth. overall a great product.

August 19, 2016

Could feel the product working as it made my skin 'tingle' for a few minutes after application.
Would consider it as a regular part of my skin care routine.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches