Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment 24h Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:
  • -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 05, 2019

Miracle Worker!

I have acne prone combination skin- and I’ve tried every cream in the book including ProActive - and nothing work , everything dried my face out horribly but not Vichy ! This cream has been a miracle worker - leaves my skin feeling so morsturized yet doesn’t leave it oily ! I highly recommend this cream !

April 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

J'ai aimez mais sans plus !

J'ai aimez cette crème mais honnêtement ce n,étais pas un coup de coeur. depuis maintenant 1 mois que je lutilisent régulierement matin et en soirée et aucune différence alors.. voila

Clean and Moisturized

This moisturizer is really effective and after using it for the past 3 weeks, I found my complexion is clearer and my skin feels smoother. I like the medium weight texture and it's one pump coverage. 50ml will last about a month for me,whixh balances the price. Overall happy with the product and would recommend. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Made me breakout

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. After using this a couple of times I noticed I was starting to break out a lot more.

Hydrate bien mais Aucune difference

Hydrate bien mais aucune difference sur mon acné. Je trouve l'odeur un peu étrange aussi. Je continuerai à l'utiliser mais c'est pas ma crème préférée !

March 28, 2019

Will continue to use

I am excited when I received this product to try from Chickadvisor. I have an oily skin and postpartum phase really added to my skin dilemma. I started to have breakouts and getting acne especially on my jawline & forehead that I didn’t have before. I am using this product for 3 weeks now, twice a day. The first few weeks, I already noticed the acne’s and breakouts are starting to dry out and it really reduces the redness. The ones on my forehead were all gone after 3 weeks of using it, although still have few on jawlines that won’t go away. It even worked with blackheads. This product has a very nice scent, that is not strong and it is not sticky on skin. I use it as my regular moisturizer, as it is absorbed by my skin perfectly & smoothly. I will continue to use it as I am really seeing great results.

March 28, 2019

J'adore toute la gamme de produit

Je fait de lacnée kystique j'ai essayer de nombreux produits ceux prinscrits et autre bien que ce sois un problème plus important que juste de lacnée j'y est vue une différence il ne laisse pas la peau sèche et cicatrise très doux pour la peau je recommande

March 27, 2019

Not the product for me!

I received this Vichy anti-acne treatment from ChickAdvisor. I was pretty excited to try this product since I've been experiencing more breakouts than usual. First thing I noticed is the scent. This lotion has a pretty strong scent, which I am not a fan of. The lotion applies smoothly on my skin without feeling greasy (a plus, since I have oily skin), however I did not notice any significant improvements with my skin. I still have blemishes. This product did not really work for me very well, however I am sure it works for others.

March 26, 2019

Amazing !

I use this during my day routine as my moisturizer and it works wonders, keeps my skin nice and moisturized and keeps moisture in as I have issues with being oily, the smell is kinda iffy but it does work will recomend for sure

March 26, 2019

super

Super ce produit fonctionne vraiment! Ma peau était plus égal, moins sèche et surtout bien hydrater. Par contre l'odeur est un peu trop forte a mon goût.