Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment 24H Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:

• -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion

February 19, 2017

This lotion makes my skin so soft and is helping keep the acne to a minimum. I will definitely buy this again. It's pricey but it's one of the few lotions that don't cause breakouts.

February 06, 2017

ive been using this moisturizer for a couple months now and i find it to be okay on my skin. the moisturizer is a really thick cream and you only need a little amount. i find my skin to be a little clearer but still get the occasional acne.

February 02, 2017

I started using this lotion 5 months ago. It works on my acne and the marks as well. My skin is prone to acne so I have to keep using anti ance lotion. This lotions does not make my skin look oily. Most of the lotions I have used before made my skin oily which is not good for acne prone skin. I recommend this lotion to others too.

January 05, 2017

Started using Vichy Normaderm when I started getting severe acne much to my pleasant surprise I had findally found a product that WORKED! I use the Vichy Normaderm cleanser, scrub, and moisturizer, my face is the clearest it's ever been and I believe this product helps with future outbreaks as well as correcting acne scars.

December 07, 2016

I bought this product because I'm experiencing acne again. The pump bottle is really useful so no waste. I has a soft smell that's gone soon, extra point. For acne itself I don't feel to get much results but it's great as a moisturizer.

November 24, 2016

I discovered this product back in high school and haven't left it since. I have acne prone skin and this is literally a life saver. It helps getting rid of pimple pretty fast and it isn't too rich or creamy. It's light and leaves your skin feeling fresh.

November 20, 2016

I have been using this for 4 weeks.. It is a good moisturizer.. leaves my skin very soft and not oily which is very important to me because I have acne prone skin. But I this is not working as it claims to be as a corrective treatment. It prevented me to have new acne, but it doesn't help clearing the acne. If you want a moisturizer to prevent acne, yes this works. but if you already have acne, this will not work.

November 17, 2016

I just started using this about a week ago...... I like it its light and makes my skin feel good but all vivhy products do thi to my skin........... id buy it again if it was a bit lower in price.

November 06, 2016

I am madly in love with this product. It smells very clean and definitely works magic on oily/acne prone skin in my opinion. My skin is mattified but still hydrated. I love it.

October 18, 2016

Started using this product 2 months ago. I love the way my skin feels after application, it mattifies and my make up stays on smoothly. Great price too. Will definitely buy it again.