Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment 24H Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:

• -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion

March 18, 2017

I buy this for my husband. He has extremely sensitive skin and refused to use any skin care products. His skin care routine consists of dove sensitive soap. I used to use the Vichy line and he decided to use this one day and it helped his mild acne it is now a staple in his skin care routine

March 13, 2017

My friend recommended this to me and I can't live without it. My skincare regime has always been a struggle because not only do I suffer from acne, but dry skin as well. This product helped alleviate my problem skin while keeping me hydrated, which is hard to find on the skin care market. I've already recommended this product to multiple clients and everyone seems to love it!

March 13, 2017

A great, effective product but quite expensive for a small bottle. Leaves my skin moisturized and definitely helps with my acne prone skin when used daily

March 02, 2017

This is a great skin care line.
    I have purchased this recently as another line I use for my daughter was not available. Well I can't say I am disappointed..
    This is gentle on my daughter's face yet effective. Although it doesn't get rid of her acne entirely, it does keep it at bay.
    I like that it does not dry or irritate her skin.

February 27, 2017

I could not live without this moisturizer! I have suffered from acne and shiny skin for the majority of my life and I was hoping it would go away as I got older - it didn't.
    I started to use this product a little less than a year ago and the difference in my skin is amazing. I have minimal breakouts and when I do, they are much smaller and barely visible. I also have less shine but still enough that my skin looks healthy and hydrated which was always a struggle because most anti-acne or anti-shine products would dry me out completely ..
    The texture is thin and spreads easily so you do not need to apply too much and it also absorbs quickly and so you don't feel sticky or greasy .. in case you apply too much by mistake. Along with the light texture, it also has a light scent, it is not perfumey or overwhelming and shouldn't irritate if you are sensitive to scents. It is just a very fresh, clean scent.

February 26, 2017

This 24hr lotion has a beautiful smell to it! I have adult acne which never seems to go away. Within 2 weeks of using this product I have noticed a brighter face with less acne and smaller pores! I've struggled to find a perfect everyday lotion that helps my issues, including combination skin. Vichy leaves no oily feeling and my face feels refreshed!

February 24, 2017

J'ai commencée la routine Normaderm depuis moins d'une semaine suite à une poussée d'acnée, à ma grande surprise je vois déjà une très belle amélioration. La peau est moins rouge et les boutons sont beaucoup moins apparent.

February 19, 2017

This lotion makes my skin so soft and is helping keep the acne to a minimum. I will definitely buy this again. It's pricey but it's one of the few lotions that don't cause breakouts.

February 06, 2017

ive been using this moisturizer for a couple months now and i find it to be okay on my skin. the moisturizer is a really thick cream and you only need a little amount. i find my skin to be a little clearer but still get the occasional acne.

February 02, 2017

I started using this lotion 5 months ago. It works on my acne and the marks as well. My skin is prone to acne so I have to keep using anti ance lotion. This lotions does not make my skin look oily. Most of the lotions I have used before made my skin oily which is not good for acne prone skin. I recommend this lotion to others too.