Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

It combines soothing Vichy Mineralizing Water with glycolic and salicylic acid to unclog, tighten pores and purify the skin.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

November 20, 2016

Although this is advertised as a lotion, it is a toner to me. I've been using it for 4 weeks and works well. I have hormonal acne and sensitive, I haven't had any new breakout since I started using this. But of course, with combination of other anti-acne treatment I am currently using, this is perfect for my skin. It feels very soft and refreshing after using this product.

November 06, 2016

Just as with the rest of the normaderm line this product does exactly what it claims to do nmy skin has never felt better!!! I recommend this product and Vichy all together. LOVE IT!!!

November 01, 2016

J'ai bien aimé cette lotion tonique pour mon visage. Laisse ma peau douce et la libère de ses impurtés de notre environnement. Gros format. Je l'applique avec un coton.

September 27, 2016

i am so happy i bought this. I was worried it would irritate my sensitive skin but it doesnt and it doesnt have alcohol. I use this after cleansing my skin with the Vichy normarderm deep purifying cleansing gel ( another vichy favorite) and then i spray my face with the vichy thermal water spray followed by a serum and moisturizer. It really is effective and help keep my pores clean and tight.

September 23, 2016

Although it says its a lotion it is actually a toner. It is also for senstive skin so it isnt harsh at all. It has a fresh scent that matches the corresponding face wash. With this product you want to use it after you cleanse your face and apply it with a cotton pad or ball all over your face. My pores have definately become smaller and less visible and my breakouts are being kept at bay, and exsisting breakouts are dissapearing.Thete is also NO SOAP in this product.

September 05, 2016

This product worked great! I would use it again and again. It worked like a miracle lotion and worked much faster than I thought it would. I may not buy this product too often due to the price but it's definitely worth using!

August 24, 2016

I love vichy products. I use this as part of nightly regimen and my normally oily skin has noticed a huge difference. I have less breakouts and my pores look smaller.

August 21, 2016

I really like the vichy normaderm purifying pore tightening lotion! The smell is fresh and it works really well on my skin. It doesnt dry out my skin like any other acne products.The only thing I didnt like was that its a big pricey for the amount you get.

August 20, 2016

Was glad to be able to review this product. I love vichy. Helps my skin and does not dry it up. I am sensitive to a lot of products but these where ok for my skin. Good toner did not realy thighten my pores but its ok. Might be buying again not sure. Will keep trying it to see

August 20, 2016

This product is just OK.
Didn't see any definite pore tightening.
I think some lower priced toners I've used work just as well.
unfortunately, I won't be running to buy this one soon, On the other hand, (or face) I absolutely love the Vichy Purifying Cleansing gel and it works amazingly!!!