We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.6/5
11 reviews
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Reviews

    Reviews and Ratings

    100% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Average - 0
    Poor - 0
    Terrible - 0
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 22, 2018

    Vichy Normaderm Hyalu Spot Targeted Anti-imperfections

    I was in desperate need of a acne cream to treat some cystic acne that occurred on my chin from all of the candy I ate at Christmas.
    This ant-imperfections and anti-marks care gel was a perfect solution to clear my acne cyst situation with speedy results.
    The applicator on the tube was perfect for targeting the infected area. The hyaluronic acid helped to dry out the deep infected outbreak.
    The solution helps to cover the area with a small film so that you may use cover-up and foundation while you are waiting for the outbreak to disappear without infecting the area even more.
    A very reasonably priced product with with fast effective results.
    A must buy to keep handy for when a outbreak occurs.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 23, 2017

    Nice

    If I ever have a breakout I use this stuff sometimes. I just dab it on the spots after cleansing my skin. Usually do it at night but if I notice something in the morning I'll use it under my makeup. It does the job.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 14, 2017

    Le prix de ce produit est plutôt élevé, j'ai pu me le procurer au coût de 21$ en pharmacie. Cependant, le produit est miraculeux il m'a vraiment beaucoup aidé avec mes boutons et mes imperfections. La texture est un gel frais invisible dont on applique une mince couche sur l'endroit désiré le matin et le soir grâce à l'embout plutôt étroit qui donne une bonne précision. Pour ma part, j'ai préféré appliquer le produit à l'aide d'un coton de tige pour une meilleure précision et une meilleure hygiène. Le produit agit en 48h et est conçu pour les peaux sensibles.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 06, 2016

    J'utilise présentement ce traitement et je l'adore. Il corrige vraiment les imperfections et les réduits la grosseurs des boutons en une seule application. Il est dispendieux, mais en vaux grandement la peine.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 06, 2016

    Le traitements pour les boutons fonctionne vraiment bien sur ma peau du visage. Diminue vraiment l'apparence des boutons et des imperfections de ma peau.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 06, 2016

    This product works great! I use it regularly. I recently switched from clarins and Clinique to Vichy everything and I have zero regrets. Vichy makes amazing orodu rs from what I have experienced so far. I recommend it!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 17, 2016

    This is the best acne spot care I've used. If used immediately you get amazing results. Even used anytime it is the fastest working acne spot treatment. Clear and not noticeable. I mainly only use for big pimples that appear they will be very noticeable. Can use under makeup. When used I'll apply morning and night to double target. I get results over night

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 27, 2016

    Works incredibly well on new pimple. They disapear like magic! I love the metallic applicator that leave a cooling sensation. Help with the healing process too, scares are no where to be found !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 04, 2016

    Le meilleur traitement contre les boutons. Permet de rapidement faire disparaître. Aide à traiter les boutons qui ne sont pas encore sortie. Semble prévenir les cicatrices. Un vrai sauveur!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 27, 2016

    Prévient très bien les boutons ! Permet de stopper leur croissance et ainsi éviter un désastre ! Aide également à cicatriser plus rapidement les marques laissé par les boutons .

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.