Vichy ProEVEN Brightening Cleansing Foam Reviews

June 30, 2017

This product is amazing! Lightened my Dark Spots

I am in love with this product, I use it religiously twice a day as part of my skin care routine. I have noticed my skin looks even and soft; those dark spots are disappearing!

May 29, 2017

I am a daily user of the Vichy ProEven Dark Spot Corrector for Night. I have now introduced the ProEven Cleansing Foam to my routine, and it is amazing !! They do work together in synergy as well.

I was blown away that you only need to put the size of a pea at the most of this cleanser to wash your face, neck and chest. It goes an insanely long way. And paying only $20 for the 100ml tube is a great price.

My skin was truly moisturized but not greasy, my pores were minimized instantly, and any blemishes or blackheads I had were dried up and worked their way out of my skin in about 3 days and it keeps them from coming back.

Lastly, this ProEven Brightening Cleanser has given me a radiant, more even skin tone and had no allergic problems at all with this product.

I love it !!

April 26, 2017

Great cleanser. My face feels clean and very bright, after using this product. Whenever I buy a skin care product I like to pay careful attention to its ingredients. I really appreciate the fact that it has vitamin c, ceramide as well as LHA. I Totally recommend it.

January 11, 2017

This a rich creamy cleansing foam that smells great . It cleans without leaving your face tight and a little definitely goes a long way. I will be purchasing it again.

October 17, 2016

I have a combination and sensitive skin. I also have uneven skin tone. I have recently purchased this cleanser. I am quite impressed with it. It produces good lather and literally a pea-sized is more than enough to clean face and neck. It has a very nice fragrance. It does not leave any film on the skin and gives you a very clean feeling. Also, it does not give a dry feeling. Even though it has fragrance, it is suitable for people with sensitive skin. I can say this because i have highly sensitive skin. It makes your face look brighter instantly. But i don't think that last long. Since i have recently started using it, i cant comment on long term results. But it is worth a try.

September 12, 2016

I adore using this cleanser. I'm generally not picky about what cleanser I use, a long as it removes whatever makeup my micellar water missed, but I actually look forward to washing my face in the morning and evening with this cleanser. It is pricey, but the tube is jam packed with product and you need a smaller-than-a-pea amount. I will be surprised a year from now when I feel a dent in the tube. It lathers up to this soft, creamy texture that is a joy to wash over your skin, and the fragrance is luxurious. I don't know what it is about the scent but it smells so GOOD but isn't overwhelming, and doesn't linger. I think my skin looks so good because this product actually makes me want to wash my face. As for makeup removal, it definitely removed what my micellar water misses, however it is not recommended for use around the eyes if that's something you need.

August 26, 2016

I recently reviewed a few other Vichy products and like those you only need a very small amount of this foam to get full coverage and total cleansing of your face. A little goes a long way. I've been using this for over 4 months and just recently finished it. It leaves your face feeling totally cleansed, smooth and not dried out. Great product

April 06, 2016

I love love love this cleansing foam. It smells so good Just the smell alone makes me so happy but it also makes your skin feel so clean. Highly recommend this product

April 06, 2016

I started using this product 5 days ago as recommended by a friend and it has significantly improved my skin tone and helped with hyper pigmentation. My skin looks brighter and the spots on my face are less visible. Within such a short period of time i was able to get great results. I plan on buying this again.

March 04, 2016

I have been using this cleanser for 3 months and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean. But not artificially clean. This seems to be lasting a long time as well. I believe the product is overpriced and I will be looking for a cheaper eqivilant