Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel Reviews

An ultra-performing foaming gel that cleanses away all impurities and pollution residue for a fresh, soft and radiant skin. Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Cleanses all impurities: pollution particles, dust, excess sebum.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub

March 11, 2020

Le meilleur nettoyant

J'utilise ce nettoyant depuis environ 2 ans. C'est me meilleur nettoyant que j'ai essayé jusqu'à présent. Il rend ma peau douce et la nettoye en profondeur chaque fois que je l'utilise.

March 07, 2020

VICHY PURETÉ THERMALE FRESH CLEANSING GEL

I've been washing my face twice a day for a month and I'm amazed. Generally, soaps that clean oily skin well afterwards leave the feeling that the skin is tightening, and in some places they even dry out. I didn't feel any of this, my skin is smooth, free of oil and the smell is delicious. I recommend it for sensitive skin!

January 23, 2020

Always my go to

Over the years I have tried so many face washes for my combination skin. Vichy has been the best responder so far. I have been using it for years and it hasn't let me down! So long as I'm not touching my face throughout the day, and that I'm drinking enough water, my acne hasn't reared its ugly head. It's a gentle cleanser that is effective even on the minimal eye makeup I wear.

January 07, 2020

One of the best cleansers i have used

I really like how this does not dry my face out and adds mositure. I live in a climate that cannget very cold and need something to help my combination oily / dry skin. I would continue to buy this product

October 02, 2019

Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel Review

Love this cleansing gel; it's gentle on my skin and cleanses very effectively, you don't need a lot of it, a small amount goes a long way with this gel. I've noticed only from 1 week of using this, it has cleared my acne up immensely! This bottle is worth every dollar and I will continue purchasing this product have have recommended it to many family and friend as well!

August 30, 2019

I love this cleanser it keeps your skin feeling hydrated

I love this cleanser it keeps your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed and doesn’t dry out your skin and also removes your makeup. I would definitely recommend this cleanser and it’s amazing, thanks Vichy

August 13, 2019

Love!

August 12, 2019

Amazing face wash!

This is a great face wash that is gentle yet effective. Great for sensitive skin. I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and my face is happy after each wash. My skin does not feel tight and my skin glows. I will definitely re-purchase!

July 05, 2019

Vichy

J'ai adoré! Pour moi qui est toujours pressée c'est parfait. C'est rapide ca nettoie bien et ca laisse une sensation de fraicheur aur mon visage. Excellent achat

July 05, 2019

Best Product

simply the best does its job in a perfect manner just as it wash done on the advertisements. works on a any skin type its not sticking onto one type only which makes this product brand famous. I purchase this product once a while and my family just loves it..