Vichy Pureté Thermale Makeup Removing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#17 in Face Wipes

A one-step cleansing solution that cleanses, removes waterproof makeup for the face, eyes & lips while soothing the skin.

March 04, 2019

So nice

I received these complimentary for testing purposes from Vichy & ChickAdvisor / all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I absolutely adore these, I’ve used a lot of cleansing makeup wipes in my years and I have to admit these might be the best, the texture of the cloth is fantastic, incredibly soft.
    There’s no scent which I really liked, they removed the makeup so swift and smoothly. They feel so refreshing and cleansing my skin really felt hydrated afterwards.

I’d happily keep these apart of my daily uses!

March 03, 2019

Très efficace!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer les lingettes démaquillantes de Vichy. Normalement, je n'aime pas vraiment utiliser des lingettes puisque j'ai l'impression que ça ne nettoie pas complètement ma peau. Toutefois, je dois dire que je suis impressionnée de la qualité de celles-ci. Elles réussissent même à faire partir le mascara et elles n'assèchent pas la peau.

March 03, 2019

Pretty nice!

When it comes to makeup wipes, I am very picky. Some feel way too rough on my skin and it leaves my face in pain. My face will then turn red and feel irritated. These wipes are very soft and gentle on the skin. The product on it is also not too strong or perfumed. It gave my face a really nice clean and left it feeling fresh. No scrubbing or pulling needed, just a few simple wipes and I was good! These are also really good to clean your face in the morning!

*I received this for testing purposes.*

Amazing!

I received this item free to try from Chick Advisor. I have been using the cleaning wipes for a few days and I just love them! I’ve used them to take makeup off and they work so well and remove all my makeup with one wipe.
    I’ve also used them in the morning before putting makeup on to freshen up my face. They don’t have much of a smell, but they make my skin feel clean and oil free.

I would definitely purchase these in the future to use on a daily basis, even on days I am not wearing makeup.

March 01, 2019

Loving these makeup remover wipes

I feel very pleased and happy to been chosen to try out these makeup remover wipes . I feel i like the scent it has . Its very gentle on your skin .

What amazed me is how effective it is . I like how quickly it removes the makeup . It really left my skin feeling nice and soft . Yes i really recommend it to anyone to try it out . #gotitfree #VichyLoverCA .

Super lingettes

Ohh merci bcp Pour ces lingettes ne suis très satisfaite Pour ce Cadeau , j'ai bien adoré les lingettes je suis très contente ,il nettoie bien le maquillage merci beaucoup chickavisor

February 28, 2019

So quick and easy

These wipes are great for quick and easy make up removal and cleansing. They are not harsh and don’t make my skin feel dry. They have a stronger scent then I would prefer but the scent doesn’t last long or longer. These would be great for travel. #freeproduct

February 28, 2019

Luxurious face wipes!

I received this product free for review. These face wipes are excellent. They remove all traces of makeup, leave no sticky residue, and don't irritate your skin. I find that most face wipes appear to just move the makeup on your face around, versus removing it, but these ones actually cleanse your face of all traces of makeup. The packaging is simple, but effective, and I like that it is resealable. They are a good value for money and I will definitely repurchase.

February 27, 2019

Excellente lingette démaquillante

Premièrement je suis le genre de personne qui DOIT obligatoirement se démaquiller chaque soir mais parfois la motivation n’est pas présente alors dans ce cas, j’adore utiliser les lingettes mais particulièrement celle-ci. Elle ne laisse pas un fini gras sur la peau comme bien d’autre, puisque c’est de l’eau micellaire c’est un produit très doux et assez puissant pour démaquiller alors encore un plus. Sinon le rapport qualité/prix, selon moi c’est tres cher pour des lingettes démaquillantes mais par contre qualité est vraiment présente dans ces lingettes contrairement à ceux beaucoup moins cher qui démaquille moins bien, laisse un finit gras et que l’on doit prendre 3-4 lingettes pour démaquiller l’entièreté du visage. Sommes toute, c’est un bon produit en général.

February 27, 2019

Great makeup removing wipes!

These wipes work great for removing eye makeup and foundation. One wipe is enough to remove all makeup. The smell is also very mild which is excellent for people who are sensitive to scents. I would definitely buy these wipes again. They make my skin feel very clean.