We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.4/5
42 reviews
Vichy Pureté Thermale Makeup Removing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#16 in Face Wipes

Description

A one-step cleansing solution that cleanses, removes waterproof makeup for the face, eyes & lips while soothing the skin.

    Reviews and Ratings

    91% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 05, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    je les aime

    les lingettes sont de bonne qualité, ayant une peau sensible, j'ai souvent peur d'utiliser des lingettes, mais celles-ci sont parfaites car n'irritent pas la peau, et en plus elles nettoient vraiment bien. je les recommande.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 30, 2019
    Nova Scotia, Canada

    Love love love!

    Love this make up remover! Only downside is the price but otherwise highly recommended :) does not leave my skin feeling greasy and is ok for my sensitive skin!

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 09, 2019
    Canada

    Amazing wipes

    I love these remover wipes so much! Gentle on skin, smells great, and removes make up gently. The price is a little higher than others but it works well. I highly recommend this product.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 09, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Stubborn mascara? Not anymore!

    Hands down the best makeup removing wipe I've ever used! It quickly and gently removed my most stubborn waterproof mascara in seconds. No scrubbing, soaking or sore eyes! I'm in love and so happy I #gotitfree

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 08, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    De bonnes lingettes

    Ces lingettes sont efficaces et enlèvent tout le maquillage. Elles sont douces et hydratantes. Le fait qu'elles soient sans parfum est idéal pour le visage. Aussi, le paquet est pratique.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Mais quel odeur !

    Elles sentent bonnes, elles nettoient bien. Elles démaquillent bien et elle équivaut à un nettoyage de visage, je les aiment beaucoup. Elles sont assez humide pour donner un nettoyage en profondeur

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    J’aime beaucoup

    Ces lingettes fonctionnent vraiment bien! J’ai du mascara difficile à enlever et je n’ai pas besoin de frotter longtemps ni d’ajouter du démaquillant pour que mon maquillage s’enlève. J’ai eu ces lingettes gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor et je rachèterai définitivement!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

    Still use this

    I really like this product. I use these wipes before bedtime to get all the dirt and makeup off my face. They leave my face feeling clean and my face do not have any sensitivity to them.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 30, 2019
    Alberta, Canada

    Lazy girl holy grail

    I adore adore adore these wipes. They actually get my mascara off which is something I NEED in makeup wipes. The packaging is fairly compact as well which I like. Some brands have such bulky, big packages that theres no point in them claiming to be travel friendly. They are always moist and ready to use and the closure does a fair job of keeping them moist. I love being able to take off ALL my makeup RIGHT before I get to bed with these wipes. I sometimes run my toner over my face after using these and my cotton pad comes back pretty clean. I would definitely recommend and will repurchase. I received these products from Chick Advisor as part of their product review club, but the opinions and review is honest and my own. If you are lazy, skincare freak, you definitely need these.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 19, 2019

    Normalement je déteste les lingette

    Normalement les “wipes” démaquillant me brûle les yeux et les joues

    Celui si est impeccable!
    Doux , enlève des couche de maquillage ( même le lendemain ! )

    J’ai beaucoup aimer

    #gotitfree

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.