Vichy Pureté Thermale Makeup Removing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#17 in Face Wipes

A one-step cleansing solution that cleanses, removes waterproof makeup for the face, eyes & lips while soothing the skin.

March 19, 2019

Normalement je déteste les lingette

Normalement les “wipes” démaquillant me brûle les yeux et les joues

Celui si est impeccable!
    Doux , enlève des couche de maquillage ( même le lendemain ! )

J’ai beaucoup aimer

#gotitfree

March 14, 2019

good micellar wipes

I always need makeup wipes and these are such great wipes. They are not too harsh and I enjoyed these wipes. They removed all of my makeup and left no weird residue.

March 12, 2019

Bon produit

Merci ChickAdvisor de m'avoir donné la possibilité de tester ce produit de Vichy. Je ne suis pas une adepte de lingettes nettoyantes et démaquillantes et mon maquillage est très souvent léger. J'ai trouvé que ces lingettes nettoyaient et enlevaient efficacement mon maquillage sans irriter mon visage.

March 10, 2019

works well for a make up remover wipe

This product is soothing and smells good. Typically, I wouldn’t use a make up removing wipe on a daily basis as they don’t seem to fair well with my face.

I used this and it took of nearly all of my make up. I use benefit “they’re real” mascara which is VERY difficult to get off, and I was actually quite impressed with how much of it it removed.

After using this wipe, my skin felt nice and clean. It didn’t have a burning sensation like some of the other make up removing wipes I have tried. Typically I feel like I need to wash my face after, but I didn’t feel that way with this product.

The following day I woke up and had a pimple, which is abnormal for me so I am prone to think it was due to the wipes.

Overall, I would be likely to use these wipes when I am in an inconvenient situation, but would likely stick with my normal routine for day to day care.

Updated On: March 10, 2019

I received this product for free as part of the Vicky chickadvisor review club!

March 09, 2019

what a wipe!

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor. I love the convenience and effectiveness of these wipes! They gently remove all my makeup and are perfect to bring on trips! definitely recommend!

March 09, 2019

Gets the job done!

I was pretty happy with thee Makeup Removing Micellar Cleansing Wipes, except they did sting my eyes a bit and didn’t quite remove as much makeup as I would have liked it to i.e. I would wake up with raccoon eyes in the morning which shouldn’t happen. Alternatively, I could use a different product around my eyes but I was hoping that this would be a total face cleansing type of wipe. Either way, they’re great for Cleansing the rest of my skin

Un Must à avoir!

Suite à la réception de ce colis reçu gratuitement de ChickAdvisor,
    je tiens à dire que je n'était pas certaine de l'aimer.

J'ai une peau sensible surtout à ce temps-ci et ses lingettes ne m'irrite absolument pas la peau.

J'était surprise de que mon mascara et mon eye liner et partie sans aucun problème ni devoir à frotter fort mes yeux.

J'aime le fait qu'elle ne sente pas parfumé.

Je les recommandes certainement surtout quand ont manque de temps!

#VichyLoverCa #ChickAdvisor #Free

I LOVE THESE WIPES!

I am a busy mom of twins who works full time and, in my downtime, spends a lot of time running. I am lucky to find a few minutes before I crash at night to wash my face and brush my teeth LOL. Needless to say, I need my skin care routine to be easy, quick and effective. I was so excited when I was selected to test out these wipes - and even MORE excited when they worked so well! They were gentle on my skin but took off pretty much every little bit of makeup - even my stubborn mascara - every time I used one. I also loved that they didn't dry out my skin. I will definitely be buying these again.

Works Great

I brought this with me for a work trip, and I love how I can travel with this on my carry-on and not have to worry about throwing it out, like I have done with my liquid makeup remover.
    This works great. It removes all my mascara, and it leaves my skin looking fresh and clean. Will probably buy this again!

March 04, 2019

So nice

I received these complimentary for testing purposes from Vichy & ChickAdvisor / all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I absolutely adore these, I’ve used a lot of cleansing makeup wipes in my years and I have to admit these might be the best, the texture of the cloth is fantastic, incredibly soft.
    There’s no scent which I really liked, they removed the makeup so swift and smoothly. They feel so refreshing and cleansing my skin really felt hydrated afterwards.

I’d happily keep these apart of my daily uses!