Vicks Cherry Cough Drops Reviews
#184 in Remedies

October 06, 2017

Cough drops

Certainly will keep these cough drops handy. Came off a cruise ship and was coughing. A stranger gave me and boy did it work. I stopped coughing almost right away. Cleared my sinus also. They taste very good.

May 15, 2017

These are my Favorite cough drops. They're not too strong but very afftective and they taste great. They only thing I would change is the packaging, I would prefer them to be individually wrapped some how.

June 04, 2016

Always keep Vicks cough drops in my purse. The cherry flavor is my favorite. Soothing relief for cough and sore throats, although they do not last too long before you need to pop another one.

February 16, 2016

I love the taste of these. I'm not too sure it helps when i have a sore throat though. In any event i buy them whenever just for the taste.They probably do have some medicinal values in them though I'm sure.

January 13, 2016

These were gross, I could barely keep in my mouth for 10 minutes, so strong ,it was just a horrible taste

November 05, 2015

These are as you may suspect, great for a sore throat. I love them and use them even when I don't have a sore throat.