Victoria Secrets Eau So Sexy Reviews
#389 in Perfume

Good - 0

September 27, 2017

My one and only perfume.

I used to buy a lot of perfume trying to find a scent that I can identify myself until I found this one! It is MY scent 100% and I don't plan on switching anytime soon. There's almost mist, and lotion available for the same scent. It's just amazing and I'm so glad it's a classic that's always available in the VS stores!

October 04, 2016

I use this product mostly after I shower I as find the scent stays longer on my skin
    It a very light scent not overbearing at all. I love convenience of the bottle

September 30, 2015

Smell amazing and lasts for hours.
    Victoria Secret has done it again. Another of my scent favorites

September 06, 2015

I absolutely love this fragrance! Sweet, but not too sweet. Smells amazing, good staying power, great for any occasion.

July 27, 2015

Victoria secret do sexy one of my favorite fragrances ever ,smell so sexy & fantastic

June 15, 2015

I love this fragrance. it's great for anytime wear. I find that I chose this scent for more of a day type wear. It's girly, and fruity, and young. It has a fun scent good for summer mostly. I carry the travel size in my purse for a nice little spritz every now and then while I'm on the go.