3.6/5
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss Reviews
#3 in Lip Gloss

Victoria's Secret will give your lips a delicious shine with the Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. Get a smooth, lovely look with an amazing scent and taste that will make anyone swoon! Available in a variety of colours including: Red Delicious, Yummy Berry, Taffy go Lucky, Lemon Drop, Mocktail hour, Guava Girl, and many more.
See their website for more details at: www.victoriassecret.com

1.8/5

September 12, 2018

Honestly i love lipgloss dont get me wrong....But these types i would honestly have to say dont waste your money on it. It smells good but they are very sticky not worth the money.

1.5/5

June 14, 2018

Too sticky

I love lip gloss. And i thought where it was from victoria secret it would be great. Boy was i wrong. It feels too sticky on my lips. In my opinion it is not worth the money.

March 08, 2018

Great

I have had this product for so long I can’t remember buying it or the cost. If you like full glossy lips, this is for you. I just had the clear gloss. I really liked it. Doesn't stay on very long, but what lip gloss does?

July 15, 2017

Variety of colours

I own a bunch of Victoria secrets beauty rush lip glosses . I have at least 6 different colours . I love lip gloss so I have so many different kinds . It applies well but it is very tacky . I don't mind that though . The lip gloss stays on longer because of it . If you don't like tacky lip gloss than you won't like these .

June 30, 2017

not my cup of tea

I don't like it much because is very sticky and it doesn't last besides that I feel icky because of the stickiness of the Victoria Secret Beauty Lip gloss

May 24, 2017

This one is sticky and doesn't last very long. The colors/flavors are nice but this one is not for me. I would rather spend a couple of extra bucks and get something better.

2.2/5

May 18, 2017

I have given this many tries but it is not for me. It is too sticky on my lips, and it seems cheap for what you pay for it. I was hoping it would be comparable to MAC lip glass, but it isn't. I won't purchase again, but if you haven't tried this for yourself, you should as you may have a different opinion.

2.2/5

April 27, 2017

I have tested out a few of these Victoria secret beauty rush lip glosses. Im not a fan. They look so pretty in all of the colors that they come in. I find its way to gooey and I hate when my hair sticks to my lips and this is one sticky messy lip gloss.

April 27, 2017

I love lip glosses and these are my favourite ! The one I use the most is the red one ( Cherry flavoured). I find that beauty rush lip glosses are perfect alone and on top of lipstick. You should really try hem because they sparkle and they're glossy ( LOVE IT ! ) .

April 22, 2017

Didn't care for this lip gloss I tried it my daughter bought it ! She's product junkie more then me I found the colors were really nice but it was to sticky on my lips like glue really tacky feeling !