Victoria's Secret Such A Flirte eau de toilette

Victoria's Secret Such A Flirte eau de toilette Reviews

Ranked #833 out of 1368 in Perfume

July 18, 2014

Dans la lignée des produits de Victoria's Secret. Un produit de qualité, qui dure toute la journée. Je préfère par contre les parfums à l'eau de toilette. Choix personnel.

October 02, 2013

I went to Victoria Secret on the weekend, I do not have one in my town so when I go I stay for a long time trying different scents and lotions etc. I love the deal they have 3 products for $25.00. I picked up the Such a flirt Eau de toilette 30 ml it is part of there Victoria Secret fantasies collection. The smell is so playful and youthful vibrant with fdifferent fruits and flowers. The bottle is a peachy pink and the product is perfect purse size.My mom even comes into my room now to steal sprays of it before work it has a lasting scent and is worth every penny for the size of the bottle.

Updated On: October 02, 2013

I went to Victoria Secret on the weekend, I do not have one in my town so when I go I stay for a long time trying different scents and lotions etc. I love the deal they have 3 products for $25.00. I picked up the Such a flirt Eau de toilette 30 ml it is part of there Victoria Secret fantasies collection. The smell is so playful and youthful vibrant with different fruits and flowers. The bottle is a peachy pink and the product is perfect purse size.My mom even comes into my room now to steal sprays of it before work it has a lasting scent and is worth every penny for the size of the bottle.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!