Viva Puff cookies
Amazing

Viva Puff cookies Reviews

Ranked #755 out of 1300 in Snacks

March 03, 2017

I remember eating these as a kid and rarely see them in stores now. The raspberry flavor is my favorite and always have been. The mix of the raspberry, marshmallow and chocolate mix is so good!

June 28, 2016

These marshmallowy cookies remind me of my childhood. Good with a cup of tea! Maybe not the most nutritious but certainly a well-priced treat. I would buy them on sale.

June 27, 2016

Ever since I was little I have loved these cookies. Now that I don't have any teeth I'm glad that I'm still able to enjoy these cookies. Everyone is able to eat these. Awesome

June 26, 2016

i love this product. i love that this cookie is covered in chocolate , has a marshmallow in the cookie as well as jam or chocolate in the center. i would difenetly buy this product again. i love it .

March 08, 2016

I didn't like these cookies,they tasted gross, the marshmallow filling is too sweet, its kind of sickening and the jam in the middle is really yucky too.The cookie base was the only good part of this cookie.I will never purchase again and I will not recommend to anyone