4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

May 12, 2018

Did not work for me

I used this as it had great reviews with people saying that it worked however, I did not feel that it did anything for the pains in my knees or back. I will not be using this again and do not recommend it.

May 01, 2018

Not worth it

I bought this as an alternative to oral medicine and it did absolutely nothing for me. Not worth the trouble in my opinion robax oral medication works better and lasts longer too

February 13, 2018

not the best

i suffer from many spinal injuries and back pain and the voltaren gel did not work or help as advertised. i never felt any relief. maybe it is the extent of my injuries but i know have a whole tube at home that will no get used.

July 14, 2017

I don't understand how this actually works for people...

I have never had any luck with topical ointments for sore muscles, but so many people suggested this to me that I broke down and decided to give it a try. As I thought, it did little to ease the pain of my sore shoulders and back; my muscle pain is always too deep, so it just doesn't penetrate. It might be better suited for more minor aches and pains, but a damp, hot compress and some Aspirin is still what works best for me.

May 12, 2017

I think this is probably the least effective pain relieving cream I have ever used. On top of that it smells really medicinal, not in a herbal way either...it's a seriously chemical smell.

March 03, 2017

My review may be a bit unfair because I used it for deep chronic pain. But it did nothing. It was non greasy and felt nice being applied, but it made no difference in my pain.

1.3/5

January 07, 2017

I received a sample of Voltaren and was not impressed. My ailments are bursitis in both hips and bulging, herniated and degenerative discs in the back. Perhaps this product would work on someone who has no physical problems and just, for example, worked out too hard at the gym.

January 07, 2017

I was super excited to ise this product so when I did it did not eleviate my minor aces and pains I rubbed it on my calves and waited for relief but none came. I wouldn't purchase or use again. I had better results from A535.

1.2/5

September 24, 2016

This was recommended to me for muscle pain by a family member. Maybe it works for sore muscles but it didn't do anything for my muscle pain. I have chronic myofacial pain with fibromyalgia so it did nothing only make me smell weird!

September 20, 2016

This product has been recommended to me by several different people over the years, including medical professionals. Every time I've given it a try, it simply doesn't work.

I have a history of chronic pain since the age of nine. I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome. My pain is body-wide with certain areas being worse than others. Maybe it's just that my pain is too intense for this type of thing to have any effect, but for all that it does, I may as well be putting on a moisturizing lotion. I've tried other creams for muscle pain and at least I felt them DO something, even if they didn't necessarily help. With this, I don't feel anything.

I passed it along to my parents to use. They both have arthritis in different areas, and neither of them found it helpful either. It's not worth the money.