4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

July 04, 2019

Nice Product

Did not have a strong aroma, and it absorbed quickly. Worked quickly and effectively on the area that I was treating. It did not cause any issues to clothing by staining.

April 02, 2019

I may buy again but not for the same problem.

It wasn't greasy, didn't have a bad smell, but it really didn't help for the problem I tried it on. Maybe I will try it again for a different problem I have.

February 19, 2019

Good for new aches and pains

This product works great for occasional new pain strain, muscle stiffness. For my chronic pain not so much. But aches and pains from workout or over worked parts it does the trick.

August 02, 2018

good for fast relief

I enjoy using voltaren when I need immediate relief.

works fast and lasts a long time.

Also it should be noted that a little goes on a long way so only use a little!

June 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

works well

I have tried the regular and extra strength . I find the extra strength works better for me. It is safer than oral antiinflammatories . Some smell but no too bad

May 12, 2018

Relief

I spell relief Voltaren. Both my husband adn I use Voltaren for back pain. It provides soothing relief in a short time. We will be buying Voltaren again.

March 21, 2018

Voltaren Emulgel

I would buy this product over and over. I have 2 containers one for home and one for office. Works fast and the only thing I don't like is its a little to cold. I usually put it close to the heater to warm up before I put on. Dries fast

March 07, 2018

Husband likes it

My husband uses this product and he finds it works great for mild aches and pains. I've tried it myself but I did not find it helpful to me at all. That being said I do have an injury to my back and neck so it's probably not useful for an injury

3.2/5

March 06, 2018

Good bye minor muscle pain

This product works great on minor muscle pain and the best part is it as no offensive odor. It also does not burn like some other rubs. It is not so great if your muscle pain is more sever.

January 22, 2018

Pain gone

I work in a nursing home and have seen this in many residences. When asking it’s usefullness it was recommended for joint pain. Exactly what I needed. Purchased a tube and the rest is history. Costco has the best purchase offer, 3 tubes for an amazing price. I would recommend this to anyone with aches and pains.