4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

June 04, 2019

Works!

I injured my ankle pretty severely and was out from sports and working out for about 8 months. I used voltaren a lot to help deal with the pain. It was great because it wasn’t a pill and therefore didn’t hurt my stomach. I still use it from time to time to help with my chronic pain. Definitely worth trying!

April 03, 2019

Forget A535 or Icy Hot!

No smell, no burning, and no grease! I worked at a pharmacy for a number of years and once Voltaren made its way to the sales floor I was ALL for telling people to spend the extra $5 on a product that actually works! My dad had chronic knee pain and now he goes for 6-8KM walks every day. I use it from time-to-time when my scoliosis gets to be too painful for just painkillers.

March 24, 2019

Great for fitness lovers!

I swore by this product when I was a high-level competitive Irish dancer. I would get chronic knee pain from stomping the floor and a fellow classmate recommended I try this to alleviate the discomfort. It works pretty well, although I found that it takes a bit of time for it to actually take effect. It numbs the pain and tingles a bit on your skin. I think it would be great for anyone who is physically active but experiences pain from repetitive movement.

March 20, 2019

Voltaren

As a runner, i rely on Voltaren to help me deal with my muscle strain/pain. It is a helpful rub-on anti-inflammatory that can be applied only to the muscle area that requires pain relief. This product actually works and is an excellent product

February 19, 2019

Sore muscles? Voltaren

This product is pretty good for back and muscle pain. I use it on my knee and shoulder, it’s pain relieving medicine works. Smells a bit at first (light scent) but that goes away.

February 18, 2019

Relieves muscle pain

The gel relieves you from all muscle pain, back, legs and neck.... It's non greasy and the scent fades away quickly..
    I do recommend it it works fine ..

February 18, 2019

Voltaren

I personally use this rub for the pain in my knees and lower back and it is none greasy and does not have a bad smell or odor and is fast acting for pain relief, and I would greatly recommend it to anyone who needs a pain relief without taking pills.

February 14, 2019

Would recommend to family and friends.

This really works well for back and knee pain. I like that it doesn't cause my bed clothes or sheets to smell like medicine the next day. Absorbs well, isn't sticky and hasn't caused any kind of reactions.

February 10, 2019

Works great

I get very sore muscles, and sore neck. I always resort to using Voltaren to help with the pain. I discovered this product within the pass 6 months and now it’s a staple in my house.

February 10, 2019

one of those healing products I would not be without

I currently have 3 tubes stocked in the cupboard this ointment is amazing for me with continual muscle strains I find noticeable relief with this and also extra strength is awesome as well - I find myself recommending this frequently to my suffering friends