4.9/5
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker-Frustration Free Packaging Reviews

May 05, 2020
    United States

Great toy for learning to walk

My baby loves this toy! Not only is this toy educational, it is a great way to help babies learn how to stand and walk. My baby will play with this toy for hours at a time. This walker is great for pulling up and helping my child stabilize while trying to walk. I think that we will continue to use this toy for at least a year after my baby starts walking.

May 04, 2020
    New York, United States

Great developmental toy

We got this for our son when he started pulling up on things to cruise. At first he just played with the buttons and phone and liked the music. Once he started walking with it he had so much fun. You could see the excitement on his face with his new independence. He still likes to push it around even though he's been walking a while now and still gets enjoyment from it. He's also started playing with other parts of the toy that he never used to, like the shapes. I love that this toy has grown with him and will last such a long time.

March 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

V Tech Learning Walker

My daughter absolutely loves loves loves this walker. She uses it everyday. It has helped her become more confident while walking and it has helped strengthen her leg muscles.

What I really like about this V Tech Walker is that it adapts as your baby grows. It’s great for when your baby is just learning to sit up on their own/ play and it’s great for your baby’s first steps!

I highly recommended this to all parents & babies!!

March 16, 2020

Great toy

Easy to assemble, a ton of sensory stimulations and different sounds, toys, textures, colors.

Was a great toy before my daughter could walk as well as after she learned to walk! I absolutely loved the 2-speed function as it was very helpful to lock the back wheels when she was not confident in her walking - it allowed her to take one step at a time.

February 15, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Great for getting baby walking!

I love this vtech sit and stand for my 7 month old. He has been using it for about a month and I love that he can sit up and play, lay down and practice arm movements by reaching, and practice walking by himself!

December 20, 2019

Great walker and activity board

Loved this toy, he used it for a good amount of time too so well worth the price per use. When he could sit up he would sit in front of it and press the keyboard and cow etc. Then when he was starting to walk it was a great stable walker, I liked that there was a slow speed for when he was less steady. As an added bonus I liked that I can remove the activity board, it was great for taking along with us to places to keep him occupied.

October 23, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Helps little people get moving

Brought this for my little boy at 11 months and he was attracted to it straight away because of the bright colours and the different activities. There’s so much to do with this walker and the activities can be detached from the walker too! My little boy is two now and still enjoys playing with this. The only downside for me is I’m forever looking for the phone as he always takes it off

September 25, 2019
    California, United States

Awesome walker

This is the best Vtech walker ever. My baby is an early walker at 12 months she started showing signs of wanting to walk. I purchased this walker and she loved it. She really loves the music and all the buttons. She has since has started to walk alone. It helped her so much. I love it.

September 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Great For Babies

This product is fun for babies to play with and it also serves the purpose of helping them learn to walk. Its a two-in-one toy. On the outside of this, there are so many little gadgets for them to play with. All around neat toy and walker.

September 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great Toy!

My daughter loved this toy when she was little. She got this when she was 4 months old and used it until she was two. Before she could walk she would sit and press the buttons and watch the lights and music. She loved the phone! The only thing I would recommend is that the phone has a cord that attaches it to the toy like the shape ones. I can't tell you how many times we lost the phone in the house. The wheels lock on it so it does help the kids to stand without the toy moving forward which was nice. It's very sturdy and comes in the classic white or pink color. Another thing I love about this toy is the it has an off switch so there is no random lights or noises in the night.