4.9/5

Good - 0

September 19, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Learn with entertainment!!

I bought this for my son to learn new things for educational. It is really mutli activity that keeps kids entertained and helps to learn new educational things. It has options to add different kinds of cartidge based on requirements. It also have pen that helps to explain kids about that items. I would definitely recommend it to others

February 21, 2020

Baby

I got this as a gift for my daughter for her birthday. I always want to buy her educational gifts as much as possible. This works well with teaching her lots. Only problem I have is the stool. She is always grabbing it now and getting into higher up areas. :p

September 10, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great Product!

I think this is a must have for toddlers my son absolutely loves this desk and plays with it very often! The fact that it teaches you so much stuff and that there is add on's that he can learn even more is great! love this product!

September 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Educational toy

This is an amazing educational tool, there are so many modes to interact with, like music and search and find and it’s just amazing. My nephew loves this desk and spends so much time learning and singing on it. It’s easy to assemble and clean and the kiddies just love it so I highly recommend.

February 08, 2019

Hours of super fun learning, Definitely recommend!

I bought this for my Son who is now 4 and have never been happier with a toy purchase. Not only has it helped my son improve on SO many areas of learning but my 2 year old daughter loves it as well. So many different options keeps them busy for hours. This has brought so much more interest to learning for both of my kids. They truly don't even realize that it is a learning activity because they have so much fun with it. It is so worth the price considering all the benefits and the hours of enjoyment my kids have gained from this. Definitely recommend to anyone with little ones. It truly is a great learning tool!

February 07, 2019

Amazing toy

I wanted my son to have a toy that was fun and educating. He has been playing with it everyday since he got in for his birthday. There are many fun games to play and so much learning. You can get extra sheets for the game which is super fun so kids don't need to play the same thing over and over.

October 17, 2018
    California, United States

Lots of fun

So many activities on this desk it keeps my toddler busy for hours. There are different activity cards you can switch out to play different games and sounds. It even comes with a little seat. Batteries may tend to run out a little quick but definitely worth it.

September 21, 2018

Learn desk

I love that the music player has a choice for so many songs as well as full length songs- so often you get stuck with a 15 second clip of song that your kid repeats over and over.Also love how the table automatically comes with a few pages to get started instead of just the table top one! Gives them extra to explore while seeing how well they liked them!This toy is definitely a great educational toy. It makes learning fun! Highly recommend this!

September 21, 2018

Great learning toy

I purchased this product for my youngest son and he absolutely loves it. It gives him plenty of activities to keep him busy. Sometimes I actually have to get him up from the desk or he might otherwise sit there all day. What I enjoy most about the V tech activity desk is that he actually learns a variety of things from playing with it. He's only 2 years of age but he is very advanced.

May 26, 2017

I debated buying this when I found it on sale, but I'm so glad I did. It was perfect for my three-year-old who was overjoyed to have her own little desk. It works as an easel and with several interchangeable "sheets" that teach about different topics. It is also her colouring desk with spaces for her crayons and markers. This is one of those toys that sees daily use and will be passed on to the younger ones.