4.9/5
Vtech Touch and Learn Desk Reviews

Good - 0

February 21, 2020

Baby

I got this as a gift for my daughter for her birthday. I always want to buy her educational gifts as much as possible. This works well with teaching her lots. Only problem I have is the stool. She is always grabbing it now and getting into higher up areas. :p

September 10, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great Product!

I think this is a must have for toddlers my son absolutely loves this desk and plays with it very often! The fact that it teaches you so much stuff and that there is add on's that he can learn even more is great! love this product!

September 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Educational toy

This is an amazing educational tool, there are so many modes to interact with, like music and search and find and it’s just amazing. My nephew loves this desk and spends so much time learning and singing on it. It’s easy to assemble and clean and the kiddies just love it so I highly recommend.

February 08, 2019

Hours of super fun learning, Definitely recommend!

I bought this for my Son who is now 4 and have never been happier with a toy purchase. Not only has it helped my son improve on SO many areas of learning but my 2 year old daughter loves it as well. So many different options keeps them busy for hours. This has brought so much more interest to learning for both of my kids. They truly don't even realize that it is a learning activity because they have so much fun with it. It is so worth the price considering all the benefits and the hours of enjoyment my kids have gained from this. Definitely recommend to anyone with little ones. It truly is a great learning tool!

February 07, 2019

Amazing toy

I wanted my son to have a toy that was fun and educating. He has been playing with it everyday since he got in for his birthday. There are many fun games to play and so much learning. You can get extra sheets for the game which is super fun so kids don't need to play the same thing over and over.

October 17, 2018
    California, United States

Lots of fun

So many activities on this desk it keeps my toddler busy for hours. There are different activity cards you can switch out to play different games and sounds. It even comes with a little seat. Batteries may tend to run out a little quick but definitely worth it.

September 21, 2018

Learn desk

I love that the music player has a choice for so many songs as well as full length songs- so often you get stuck with a 15 second clip of song that your kid repeats over and over.Also love how the table automatically comes with a few pages to get started instead of just the table top one! Gives them extra to explore while seeing how well they liked them!This toy is definitely a great educational toy. It makes learning fun! Highly recommend this!

September 21, 2018

Great learning toy

I purchased this product for my youngest son and he absolutely loves it. It gives him plenty of activities to keep him busy. Sometimes I actually have to get him up from the desk or he might otherwise sit there all day. What I enjoy most about the V tech activity desk is that he actually learns a variety of things from playing with it. He's only 2 years of age but he is very advanced.

May 26, 2017

I debated buying this when I found it on sale, but I'm so glad I did. It was perfect for my three-year-old who was overjoyed to have her own little desk. It works as an easel and with several interchangeable "sheets" that teach about different topics. It is also her colouring desk with spaces for her crayons and markers. This is one of those toys that sees daily use and will be passed on to the younger ones.

February 10, 2017

I bought this for my son last Christmas and I just love everything that is offered with this desk. It comes with ten activity sheets that you can interchange to play music like a piano, learn animals, the alphabet, colors, shapes and directions. There is a clock on this table that your little one can use too help them learn the time. My son enjoys putting it on the dance/music mode with over ten songs too dance with. This table also turns into a desk where your little one can color, paint and do crafts on. This table also comes with a chalk board and can do all sorts of drawings on and it washes very easily after they are finished. It comes with a cute little chair that holds a child up too 50lbs. The only thing I wish was different on the table was the legs on the chair/table. They often get wobbly and come apart quite often so make sure they are in very securily.

It was regular $60 at Walmart but I was able to get it on Boxing Day for 25 bucks! Awesome deal! I would defiantly recommended this fun table too any child who loves music, art and who needs an extra push on learning different things. It's a Great learning device in a fun musical way.