Waterwipes Reviews
#6 in Baby Wipes

February 26, 2021

Great product if you can splurge a little.

I was given a pack of these wipes as part of a gift, and I loved them! I however never had the budget for them, so it's always a welcome gift. They were great for sensitive skin.

February 23, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great for sensitive skin

I love these water wipes. A lot of soaps just dry out my face and I already suffer from dry skin on my T zone so I wash daily with these instead.

They’re fragrance free and they’re also great for removing makeup.

I’d definitely recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin. They’d also be perfect for babies skin as they’re so gentle.

February 12, 2021
    New Hampshire, United States

Perfect!

The best wipes. Perfectly gentle as a newborn and now great to wipe hands after crafts when washing hands is not immediately available. Will continue to buy and recommend!

January 17, 2021

Best baby wipes

My diaper changes made easy with water wipes which is 99.9% water ( yes it is full of water ) & a drop of fruit extract is soo good on baby skin, no allergies trust me I am still in love for my baby girl

January 16, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love these!!

I got these wipes complimentary in exchange for my honest review. I am loving these water wipes! Do you constantly feel like your going through a million wipes every diaper change? Well, your in luck because that doesn't happen with these wipes! To my suprise they are well saturated and the resealable latch actually stays sticky after being open many times a day. This helps keep the wipes moist and fresh before you use up the package. They are also great for quick clean up after a snack and from spit up after bottles. 10/10 recommend! #WaterWipesInsidersCA #InsiderStories @waterwipes

January 01, 2021

Love to use these wipes on my little guy!

Got a free sample of these wipes at a baby show and I loved how clean and natural they were.
    Pampers wipes have so much junk in them, while these are literally just water.
    I typically buy the PC brand as they are similar to water wipes but a fraction of the cost.
    If water wipes were cheaper I would definitely buy them more often.
    They work well on baby bums!

December 22, 2020

Mild and Gentle on the skin

Just like the name, Waterwipes, it is true to its name. It is soft , gentle and delicate on my babies' skin especially after each diaper change. It is very suitable for individuals (both adults and babies) who have sensitive skin too.

Compared to other wipes, waterwipes is wetter which to me helps to clean off the messes easily

It also comes in handy when I need to clean my face at night but too tired to get up to go to the wash room. It actually does an amazing job taking out the dirts without overdrying the face and leaves my face refreshed.

I have really enjoyed using the waterwipes on myself as well as on my babies.

December 07, 2020
    California, United States

Love these!

I loves these wipes especially when my daughter has a diaper rash because it’s extra gentle on her skin. I love how clean and fresh they leave her bottom but they are a little more expensive for me everyday use.

December 06, 2020

Love it!

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. I had the opportunity to try these wipes with my family and friends and I’m very happy I switched over to these wipes. The ingredients are very natural so no more rashes and irritation. My kids use it to wipe their faces and they like that there is no strong smell to it. I also like that the wipes aren’t soaked with liquid. I found the packaging is very similar to other brands. This has become a staple item in my purse.

November 18, 2020
    Leicester, United Kingdom

They are amazing!

I’m absolutely in love with these baby wipes!! You cannot ask for better ingredients. This is the only brand that I use to wipe my baby’s face, hands, bottom, etc. The only downfall is that they are quite expensive.