Waterwipes Reviews
#6 in Baby Wipes

September 21, 2021

Good product

I opened the pack about 2 weeks ago, and so far the wipes are always so moist. I love the fact that the wipes haven't dried out since I opened the pack. As a mom, that's one of my tests of a quality wipe. I also love the fact that it's made with simply 2 ingredients - and free of any unnecessary additives to harm my child. In terms of suggestions, I would recommend making the wipes slightly thicker. But apart from that, great product.

August 25, 2021

Great product

These wipes are great quality. They are super moist and don’t leave any residue on your skin after use. Highly recommend this product. Will be purchasing to keep in home.

August 25, 2021
    Minnesota, United States

The best wipes on the market

WaterWipes are the best wipes on the market. While they're more expensive than competing brands, for me, it was worth it to know I wasn't covering my babies sensitive skin in fragrance and chemicals. These get the job done and were the choice of the NICU where my girls started their young lives. A box of these is one of my go to baby shower gifts to share with new mamas.

August 20, 2021

Fantastic

I loved the fact it's more natural and how long it lasted
    Easy to open/close package
    I will definitely be buying this product again
    I have told many friend and family about this brand and product

August 10, 2021
    Florida, United States

Only wipes I use!

My daughter got terrible diaper rashes every time she would get teeth. A friend suggested water wipes, and my daughters relief was almost instant. Before water wipes it was so sad trying to wipe her. Other wipes caused irritation and hurt her bottom. Since having my son, water wipes are all I will use.

August 04, 2021

Great product

Wipes seem to be a little on the thin side, but still very durable. It's nice to see baby products using the very bare minimum ingredients and still being good quality will definitely be buying

July 28, 2021

Awesome for sensitive skin

Baby wipes are always on hand in our house, vehicles and camper yet we don't have a baby. These work well for kids and adults to clean up after using the washroom or to quickly wash a dirty face. I love these and am grateful for the sample I was sent. I will be buying these from now on. They are soft, no strong scent and my child with eczema can use it on her face with no issues.

July 28, 2021

The best wipes for babies

My son struggled with name brand wipes bugging hes skin but after just water wipes he skin has been clean and smooth now changing time isn't a fuss no more. Life changed.

2.8/5

July 26, 2021

Just use water and a washcloth instead!

I love the idea of products with clean and minimal ingredients, so I was happy to receive this as a sample to try. They say that the only ingredients are water and a drop of fruit extract. I’m not entirely sure what the fruit extract is supposed to be for, but this is basically the same as wetting a towel with water and using it as a wipe, except much more expensive. Overall if you are looking for something that won’t aggravate the skin and something that you can use on the go, this might be for you. Otherwise, just good old water on a cloth works just as well!

May 08, 2021

Great to keep in your bag

I wanted wipes that I could keep in my bag that were safe for hands and face. My child likes to eat and her face had a reaction to the wipes we use for her bum (even though she doesn’t have a reaction there). Maybe it’s just more sensitive skin on her face. Either way. I love that they come in smaller packs and are easy to take with us. And because they are mostly water, I feel good knowing that they are safe for hands and face. I now just give them to her and she wipes her own face. Definitely worth it. They cost a bit more but if your child has sensitive skin, these have been great.