4.9/5

Good - 0

May 07, 2020
    Nevada, United States

The Go To Wipes!

These wipes are by far the best I have ever used. They are so durable and get the funk off. They don’t have any harsh chemicals and there perfect for babies skin. These are a staple in my house! I absolutely love them and recommend them to any mother in need of a great wipe at a great price!

April 21, 2020

Love them

I love waterwipes. They are very wet and great for those pasty poops and also sent free. My babies have never gotten a rash from these wipes.
    They usually go on sale at Walmart or even Amazon.

April 05, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great wipes, especially for sensitive skin

I had such a great experience with these! They're super effective and work just as well (in some cases better) than other wipes I've tried. I liked that they were so simple on the ingredients front as well. There's a little bit of fruit juice in them, however, that I didn't didn't care for on a scent front but it was minimal and easily ignored.

March 16, 2020

Best wipes on the market

While expense, Water Wipes are the best wipes on the market. They are 99.9% water so it is quite reassuring to know that there are no chemicals or unknown ingredients in these wipes. I use these for both my baby's bum, mouth, hands, etc.

February 04, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Lovely wipes

These are probably one of the best baby wipes. They are 99.9% water which makes me feel relaxed and not worried about it. They are not too wet nether too dry, just the right amount. The wipe itself is very soft and gentle to the skin.

January 26, 2020

The only wipes I would use on a newborn!

As a first time mom I had no idea how sensitive a newborns skin can be! After using wipes gifted to me from my baby shower my daughter’s bottom broke out in a rash and even blistered! I was horrified and in tears. After doing research into the best wipes for sensitive skin I decided to try Water Wipes. What a relief! This convenient, disposable wipe, is the closest thing you can get to a washcloth and water. It was a huge relief knowing that there were no harmful chemicals in these wipes that would irritate my daughter’s skin. The wipes do cling to each other, and the water tends to cumulate at the bottom of the package, but I don’t mind! Tips: Pull out the number of wipes you think you’ll need ahead of a diaper change and if you are carrying these in a diaper bag put them in a ziplock bag!

January 19, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Fantastic wipes

I received as a free sample to try on my son who is still actively wearing diapers. Honestly, I never heard of this brand before so I was extremely excited to try them based on what the ingredients they contained. So far I’m super impressed. Super moist and soft. The material seems similar to some name brands. I eventually used one on my face to see if it would dry my face out like other brands. It did not, and skin is still left soft feeling. I’ll be making a switch soon for as long as my toddler is still in diapers.

January 06, 2020

Amazing product!

I love this product! I love the idea of leaving my baby's skin clean and fresh without the use of harmful products! Waterwipes is an amazing way to go!

December 21, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

So wet and friendly for baby skin

Best baby wipes In marke for my baby skin. Thet super wet, you don't need to use many to get job done and contains only water and other natural ingredients. Very happy mum.

November 25, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Soft and gentle on baby's bottom

I'm really impressed on how soft and gentle these wipes are on my baby's bottom. Great for also wiping up messes as well as cleaning messy hands and faces!