Waterwipes Reviews
#6 in Baby Wipes

February 04, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Lovely wipes

These are probably one of the best baby wipes. They are 99.9% water which makes me feel relaxed and not worried about it. They are not too wet nether too dry, just the right amount. The wipe itself is very soft and gentle to the skin.

January 30, 2020
    Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

The only ones we use

These wipes are an absolute life saver. I love that they’re mostly made up of water and no nasty ingredients. Nice and gentle for my baby’s soft and sensitive skin. They are great for changing nappies, wiping hands and faces clean too. Very effective and gentle. Love these

January 26, 2020

The only wipes I would use on a newborn!

As a first time mom I had no idea how sensitive a newborns skin can be! After using wipes gifted to me from my baby shower my daughter’s bottom broke out in a rash and even blistered! I was horrified and in tears. After doing research into the best wipes for sensitive skin I decided to try Water Wipes. What a relief! This convenient, disposable wipe, is the closest thing you can get to a washcloth and water. It was a huge relief knowing that there were no harmful chemicals in these wipes that would irritate my daughter’s skin. The wipes do cling to each other, and the water tends to cumulate at the bottom of the package, but I don’t mind! Tips: Pull out the number of wipes you think you’ll need ahead of a diaper change and if you are carrying these in a diaper bag put them in a ziplock bag!

January 19, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Fantastic wipes

I received as a free sample to try on my son who is still actively wearing diapers. Honestly, I never heard of this brand before so I was extremely excited to try them based on what the ingredients they contained. So far I’m super impressed. Super moist and soft. The material seems similar to some name brands. I eventually used one on my face to see if it would dry my face out like other brands. It did not, and skin is still left soft feeling. I’ll be making a switch soon for as long as my toddler is still in diapers.

January 06, 2020

Love these!

Love these baby wipes! They are acent free and super gentle for my little guys sensitive skin. They are even gentle enough for me to use on his face. They are a great thickness making them durable and are effective even on the toughest messes without any strong perfumes or chemicals. I just wish that they would be linked together so that the next wipe popped up for ease of use.

January 06, 2020

Amazing product!

I love this product! I love the idea of leaving my baby's skin clean and fresh without the use of harmful products! Waterwipes is an amazing way to go!

December 31, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Great Wipes

IThanks to The Insiders Program, I received these WaterWipes, for free, in exchange for my honest review. These WaterWipes are incredible! Unlike msny other wipes around, they are actually perfectly moistened and safe for use all around the house and even for our babies and other children! I most appreciated the moisture level in these wipes, you don't want them soaking wet when you can barely use them, but you also don't want them so dry they aren't doing any good. These were perfection! I love the fact that there wasnt much fragrance, especially skin irritation on my child. I received so many I gaveaway tons of other packs to my friends who are moms and some family members and didn't receive one negative reaction! Thank you Insiders and WaterWipes!

December 21, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

So wet and friendly for baby skin

Best baby wipes In marke for my baby skin. Thet super wet, you don't need to use many to get job done and contains only water and other natural ingredients. Very happy mum.

December 18, 2019

Water Wipes

I love these wipes. I had read so many good reviews about this, I had to buy it for my hospital bag. I have to say I was not disappointed. They were perfect for my baby's skin. She did not have an sensitivity towards them. The only con is that I find them to be more expensive than huggies and pampers wipes.

December 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Water wipes

I actually bought this product for myself after having an operation. I advised to get these particular wet wipes. When I saw them on the shelf I thought they cost a little bit more than I wanted to pay but I got them anyway. I am so glad that I did because i was really impressed with this item. They were very moist and thick. Gentle to my skin. Everything you would want really. I was so happy with the product that I then started to use them on my son too.

Worth every penny.

My only complaint is ... I wish they would change the packaging and that they used a more sealable top