Waterwipes Reviews
#6 in Baby Wipes

October 05, 2020

Gentle for babies!

As a mom you're always needing wipes.
    These are a nice option to have, gentle enough for babies and moms alike! Don't have to worry about baby's sensitive skin. Use it for my face too!

October 05, 2020

Would buy!!

I like how soft and fresh they are. They also have a good thickness to them and smell amazing. I used them when my granddaughter was visiting and she has sensitive skin and she didn’t break out from them.

October 02, 2020

Safe wipes

If you are worried about chemicals in your wipes then you need to use water wipes. They are quite pricy compared to normal wipes but since it's 99% water, you know you can wipe anything with them, such as mouths, and don't need to worry. If it's not necessary and you are are home, just use a wet towel to save some money.

September 30, 2020

Pricey but worth it

This is by far the best baby wipes. I've tried many and this one takes the cup. I use it daily on my dog's paws and she doesn't mind it because there's no scent. I got it as a sample and now I'm hooked!

September 28, 2020

good

Water Wipes is a very good product. It is 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. I loved it. It doesn't irritate or dry up the skin. It is ideal for the little ones. I even use it for myself and family when we go out for picnics and all. These are my go to wipes

September 13, 2020

A great wipe for all body parts!

This wipe is effective at getting an mess off your baby or child. They have a good amount of wetness that allows for dirt, food and even poop to come off with ease. They are very gentle on skin.

September 11, 2020

Great For Faces

Recieved a couple samples of this product when I had my twins and found they were great for wiping off face and hands. With no additives like perfumes or lotions they were great for my babies sensitive skin.

September 02, 2020

Water wipes Review

I have converted to these from pampers. They are so moist and soft and the scent is subtle. I take these with me everywhere. I will definitely be recommending!

September 01, 2020

okay!

These wipes are good as for the ingredients, doesn't give any rashes to my lo and is gentle with water containing in it but they are quite thin and bit expensive for the quality.

August 31, 2020

Love these

I love these water wipes, I have a two year old and I hate using regular baby wipes on his face when we are out and about. I find they leave red marks. Water wipes are super gentle, are nice and thick and have a clean smell. I will definitely purchase more when my trial pack is done.