WATSON'S NATURAL HAIR MASK Reviews
#17 in Hair Serum

Good - 0

October 25, 2020

Awesome!

This cream really makes my day so smooth sailing. I really love the smells of this hand cream also make my hand soft and not dry anymore. Since the product is natural, its completely save. 5 star will definitely given to this wonderful product.

October 16, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

You wont regret buying this!

I love this bottle of potion! I am a person who likes to wash my hair everyday due to my daily activities so this hair mask helps my hair to retain its moisture and makes my hair feel really really soft. Love the scent too! The gentle formulas capture the goodness of the Mediterranean and infuse the hair and scalp with moisture.

October 15, 2020

ideal

It works really well on my skin. I have a pretty rough skin. For those of you who has no special requiremnts, this product will be ideal on you.

October 05, 2020
    Pahang, Malaysia

Wonderful!

This product suits me very well. It comes with a very nice scent and a little bit milky. Which i like it a lot. It is considered a reasonably priced product.

October 04, 2020

Effective

This is an effective product by Watsons's Malaysia. As for pricing, it is relatively cheaper than market peers. It is available at all Watsons stores in Malaysia.

October 01, 2020

It works wonders!

Watson's being Watsons's. Their house brand are good. And most importantly, value for money.You can feel the freshness of the shampoo instantly. It leaves you a relaxing sensation. Psychologically maybe, but whatever....

October 01, 2020

Effective!

I was skeptical after seeing this on the shelf for the very first time. I finally decided to give it a shot as the selling price is reasonable priced. But wow, they work perfectly on me. And i have no regrets buying it. Thank you Watsons MAlaysia.