weetabix whole grain cereal

Ranked #236 out of 400 in Cereal

1.5/5

July 10, 2017

Least favourite cereal

I didn't enjoy this cereal. I found the texture quite firm. I didn't enjoy the flavour. I thought it would be similar to the shreddies cereal, but I was mistaken.

April 05, 2017

What more could I ask for in my cereal? Great taste, nutritious, high fibre, different ways to eat it, easy on the pocket... I could go on. My whole family loves it! Wish I could find it in more stores.

February 13, 2017

Weetabix ceral is a reliable old favourite ceral. I love it both hot and cold with milk and honey. It goes well with fruit and yoghurt for a very healthy breakfast.

2.3/5

September 07, 2016

I wanted to like this cereal. A friend raved about it, so I thought I would give it a try. I like to eat a healthy breakfast and look for cereals that are whole wheat and little sugar. This fits those bills. But the taste?? Very dry, like eating cardboard. I tried it with warm milk too, but then it was just mushy. I will pass on this cereal and keep to my plain Shredded Wheat.

2.2/5

March 17, 2016

Growing up my mother use to make us eat this and I never liked it.It was so dry ,I felt like i was eating hay,it has absolutely no flavor at all.I use to pour sugar over the top just so I could eat it ....yuck

March 17, 2016

this is a great good for you wholesome cereal.. it is low in fat and high in fibre!!! it has only 2 grams of sugar per serving... though i dont care for the aroma of this cereal it tastes really good!!!

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray