Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner
Good

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 151 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 22, 2017

Worked well ,bought new stainless steel appliances I hate them by the way ,they never stay clean .worked well but found they left a greasy feeling on my fridge Now saying that! The price is not bad but I don't use nothing anymore I hate my fridge and my stove I haven't found nothing yet that works Truthfully ! Like I said my stuff always got smudges food or something on them ! Now when I had white stove and fridge yeah they got dirty but not like this HELP OKAY ENOUGH I DONT USE THESE ANYMORE

February 15, 2017

The hardest thing about having stainless steel appliances is keeping them free of fingerprints. This spray is so helpful in removing fingerprints and smudges. It has a masculine smell to it, and you have to be careful to not get any on the floor ( it's slippery like pledge). It is effective at shining your appliances and leaving them looking like new. This is the only product I use to clean the stainless steel on my appliances.

February 10, 2016

The aerosol cleans everything from scratches, smudges, food, finger prints, you name it, and makes our appliances look brand new. AMAZING. People are always commenting on how clean our kitchen is.