1 review
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand cream Reviews

Good - 0

December 20, 2009

I have a huge issue with hand creams. My hands are a total disaster during winter, they are so dry and ill looking, I get this crocodile skin with cracks that actually burn when I use sanitizer or wash with hot water. Aside from my miracle sea salt and olive oil scrub... I found this cream, which is amazing. My biggest issue with hand creams in general is the greasy film they leave behind, I feel as if I am wearing invisible gloves, and the fact that cosmeticadatabase.com gives most of them such a low score in safety makes my freak out. I have to be careful not to eat anything, not to touch my lips, my eyes or my skin.
    Well, Weleda absorbs sooooo nicely. It`s like my skin soaks it right in, no greasy film left behind, no slippery fingers, no oily marks left on whatever I touch. It hydrates soooo well, and I am at ease knowing that I am not poisoning myself with it.
    I highly recommend this hand cream. It`s AMAZING!