Wendy's Asiago Ranch Chicken Club Reviews
#45 in Fast Food

January 25, 2019

My go to.

This is always my go to burger when I order take out. It has such a unique taste compared to other fast food chains. The flavour dancing on your taste buds and it’s made perfectly everytime. Wendy’s is the way to go when you don’t have time to cook.

March 31, 2018

YUM

This is my boyfriends favorite sandwich on the Wendy's menu .. it actually may just be his favorite sandwich period. Anytime I'm asked to pick up dinner, it's always a request for Wendy's Asiago Ranch Chicken Club. The only issue is, he usually received it with a bite taken out of it :) My fee for picking up dinner :) A large sandwich with juicy chicken, bacon, always add EXTRA lettuce and of course a slice of Asiago cheese and tomato on a soft bun ... i think we know what's for dinner tonight!

January 28, 2018

I buy this chicken att the time

I enjoy Wendy’s and go often! They have good burgers,. Salads and chilli but for me their chicken Asiago is the best, you have the choice of type of chicken, breaded, spicy or plain, I always have breaded, sometime spicy, it’s always good and the flavours of cheese, bacon and chicken is a nice change from a burger. Try it! Not sure about the cheese, it’s not a strong tasting cheese but very nice for a change

October 31, 2017

Melts in Your Mouth!

The ranch Asiago chicken burger is one of my favourite products offered by Wendy’s! With the bacon I find it’s soo good!! I love the fact that you’re able to choose what kind of chicken you want in the burger. Great taste at a great price!

August 10, 2017

so yummy

This is one of the best tasting chicken sandwiches I have ever had. I always go with the crispy chicken! The combo of asiago cheese, ranch dressing and bacon is to die for! I do find it a bit expensive but it is a great treat!

July 13, 2017

Wendy's Asiago Ranch Chicken Club

The Wendy's Asiago Ranch Chicken Club is my favorite fast food sandwhich of all time from anywhere! I worked at Wendy's for three years and ate this sandwhich nearly everyday.. not so healthy but too hard not too. You can order this with spicy, original or grilled chicken, I personally always order it with the spicy chicken, its my favorite chicken by far. This sandwich is truly delicious, the combination of the spicy chicken with the ranch and cheese is PERFECT.

June 08, 2017

This is the best chicken sandwich I have ever tasted! I love everything about this sandwich, the taste, the presentation and it is very filling. I get this every time I go to Wendy's.

March 16, 2017

Hands down one of the best chicken burgers I have ever tasted! Luckily my local restaurant has good staff so the burger is always fresh and tasty and topped perfectly. A little on the messier side so not something I would recommend eating in the car but well worth every bite!

January 20, 2017