Wet n Wild mega protein mascara in black

Wet n Wild mega protein mascara in black Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 946 in Mascara

July 14, 2017

Good Mascara

I bought this mascara for $3. it does the job for me. I do one coat and then im done. I get lengthened lashes that look natural. No bulk no clumps. the formula is not thick so it will take a few coats to get really thick dark lashes if that's what you like. I use this as my every day mascara,if I'm lounging at home running to the store, that sought of day. Its affordable and it works for me. I don't notice any benefits of the protein but I still like the mascara and its wand.

March 18, 2017

this mascara wasn't that expensive at shoppers and worked well as a first layer, as i wear two layers of mascara. this stuff spaced your lashes out and made them look longer, cheap and nice

September 20, 2016

My go to mascara ALWAYS. I've always had great lashes, but this mascara has made my lashes 100 times better! Mega Protein mascara definitely works. I have fuller longer lashes then ever before. The process took a few months but the results are outstanding. I don't think I'll ever go back to another mascara.

sweet_sara added a new review for
    BEATS by Dre Earbuds

jazerlicious added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants

Mlepine added a new review for
    Sunny Delight

Jonshepi added a new review for
    Phluid water bottle

ADono added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle