Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette Reviews
#8 in Makeup

2.0/5

March 25, 2019

Not the best for dry skin

This didn't work at all for me. The product was too creamy and didn't blend as much as I wanted it to. If you're looking for a natural contour this isn't it. It always leaves a mark and you see that it's not blended at all

January 11, 2019

Decent product for beginners

I bought this contouring palette when I was first learning how to contour my face. It's very basic and fairly simple to use. The powder attaches to your brush very easily, so be cautious before brushing it on your face. As it may look too heavy or dark. You can't be the price for this product and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product!

December 23, 2018

Amazing for the price!

I LOVE the contour side of this! It is super cheap and worth the money 100%. I am VERY fair and i dont find the highlight works for me, but if you are a bit darker than I i think it would work! The countor is great, its a nice cool tone and not too harsh! Its smooth and easy to apply!

December 06, 2018

i love it

best contour i have ever tried its perfect for my fair skin. Its the perfect cool tone shade and the yellowly powder is great for my under eyes. i also love how much you get at such a low price

June 05, 2018

DEFINITELY WORTH IT

I'm in love with this contour palette! I have used this on every occassion and everyone always compliments my face. I absolutely can't get enough of this contour and even my sister is in love with it! She usually isn't a big fan of a lot of stuff but she is a fan of this palette! I would definitely recomment to buy this for the price and quality is worth the buy.

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

For the price, you can't beat it.

For $3.99, it really doesn’t get better than this! Super affordable and a great contouring pallete! It's actually pigmented and easy to apply. My only issue (which is no fault of the company) is that when I am at my most pale, the highlight color might as well be setting powder because it blends right into my skin color.

March 19, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

One of my favorite for drugstore

This product is both affordable and effective. It performs so well and looks absolutely gorgeous on the skin. The brightening side works great as well. I took off a star because it is powdery, but easy to overlook.

Amazing drugstore contour set

This is such a good product and so amazing for the price. I especially really like the highlight side and use it to set my concealer all the time. Its such an affordable product. for $5 you really cant go wrong. It does get a bit powdery in the pan but not really a big deal to me. With all the hype on lose powders coming out, i actually prefer pressed powders. So the fact that this is so accessible at the drugstore is a plus for me

Great!!

Love this product, even tho am soooo pale the tone on the bronzer suits me very well ! And the setting powder set well no creases, nice color pay off !

Great for beginners

This is such a great product if you'd like to find a cheap contour shade that isn't at a high end price. I could care less for the highlighter side, I use it more as a setting powder but the dark contour shade is suitable for all skin types and is well worth the money (4$ at my local walmart)