4.1/5
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette Reviews
Ranked #9 in Makeup

I love this product.

I use the Dulche de Leche shade, which is great for my light skin.

The highlighting powder is great to set my undereyes/concealer, but it does not highlight that much if I only dip my brush in once.

The contouring shade is very pigmented, so go easy with your hand. I often checked myself out in the sunlight and noticed I went nuts on that shade, even though I (thought that I) went easy on it. I dip my brush easily into it, twice, and tap the excess off; even then, sometimes, if I'm applying just a bit too much pressure, it looks too dark.. It blends well, tho.

What I don't like about this pallete is the packaging (could be much prettier) and the contour shade kicking off a lot of the powder when you dip your brush in it.

May 29, 2017

Very pigmented , a little goes a long way. Easy to blend. It can be a bit muddy for the bronzer if applied too much. The highlighter is bright and beautiful. Price is amazing. Very great product

May 29, 2017

This product is a life saver! It comes with two shades. One for highlighting and one for contouring. The light highlight shade I use to set my undereye concealer as it is the perfect shade and the perfect powder for that. I use the dark side to bronze and contour my cheekbones and around my face. The powder blends really well and doesn't look muddy or too over the top. I also love the dark shade because it is matte. This product also lasts a really long time and it is very inexpensive!

April 26, 2017

Amazing quality for the price! The highlight part is about the same as my skin tone (im very pale) but the contour powder is amazing. It doesn't look muddy, it lasts for the whole day and blends like a dream. I would definitely recommend this, if you have a medium-dark skin tone I feel like the highlight would work for you. Even if you're too pale to get any use out of the highlight i'd still go for it, the contour powder is amazing, so great that I often reach for it over my tart contour powder.

1.0/5

April 18, 2017

This doesnt do any 'glow' it just gives you a sparkle on your face its cheap too and really ugly. wet n wild is trying to run for highlighters but they dont make any good ones

April 16, 2017

This powder is really nice, but has a lot of fallout! The darker colour is great for contour, while the lighter colour works best for me as an under eye setting powder. The price is what makes this standout: you get so much product for $5! I would definitely recommend this to both the amateur and skilled makeup user.

March 14, 2017

This powder is awesome! It only cost me around $5 and it feels as expensive as those higher end brands! My only complaint is that the pan size is HUGE, about as big as my hand, which makes it very hard to travel with. Of ourse, others might see this as a good thing because you're getting so much product for what you paid!

October 21, 2016

A lot of people think that wnw is cheap because of the prices but they have some of the best products. The powder is so soft and it blends so easily onto the skin. I would highly recommend this product if you don't want to shell out the money for a higher end contour/highlight palette

October 21, 2016

The powders and so smooth and pigmented. They have great lasting power. They have a bit of kick up, but it's not a big deal at all. Love the one in Dulce de Leche.

October 14, 2016

Petit prix et très bonne qualité pour cette palette de contour. Belle couleur de bronzer sur le visage. Poudre lisse et très fine sur la peau. Parfait pour les petits budgets.