Wet 'n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 940 in Lip Balm

April 21, 2017

I got the shade Rico Mauve. These are pretty good, nice light texture, minty flavour and pretty good color payoff for a stain that cost only a few dollars! Only problem that I get is what always happens with a stain, it never last around the inside of my lips. So now that the “ombre lips” are in this could be a great product, but just not for me. I wouldn't go by the color of the balm, this is a nice dusty rose color but on my lips it almost becomes a bright fushia pink color.

January 07, 2017

I bought one of these in a red colour when I saw them in a sale bin at walmart. I wasnt expecting much since its such a low end brand, but wow does it ever pack a punch! Fantastic colour, goes on smooth and lasts. Great purchase!

November 23, 2015

WOW this product works!! No clumps or gooey lips jus nice smooth color!

November 23, 2015

A very effective product. I love how it makes my lips covered from the elements and the colors are real nice......I love to kiss my man with these soft lips :)

November 23, 2015

These products are wonderful. The best value ever. packaging is horrible but the product itself is amazing

August 08, 2015

I have mixed feelings about this (mostly good feelings). It's called a balm stain and it lives up to the name; it's moisturizing like a balm (albeit it does try out if you don't reapply) and it does leave a stain to the lips, which is good since some of the other stains on the market don't actually have a long-wearing stain. My problem with the stain is that for most colours it leaves a similar stain behind: bright fuscia pink. It's kind of unsightly if the original colour was more subtle and you've been reapplying throughout the day.

July 23, 2015

Definitely what I was looking for in a stain. Does exactly what it was ment to do. Looks great on my lips. And hydrating.

April 23, 2015

Review for color "rico mauve"

Pro:
    -glides on so very smoothly
    -non-drying
    -color is nude and subtle, suitable for people with yellow undertone
    -very good price point

Con:
    -color only lasts a few hours
    -Afterwards it stains the lips in a distinctly pink color, which looks very harsh and not like the original color at all
    -I might just use it as a cheek stain later on

March 01, 2015

It is basically a primer lip color with moisturizing benefits. Wet n' Wild does not test on animals, so they get my stamp of approval. I pinked up "Pinky Promise" because my lips are naturally bright red I found it covers well but you need a touch up after eating but the color does stay, so a clear gloss over it should do. I enjoy it's creamy feel and great color, so I give this product 8 beauty point out of 10. I also got mine at 5 Below for $1.99.

January 05, 2015

Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Balm Stain is a chubby stick, moisturizing lip balm in a swivel up design that requires no sharpening. It has a lightweight, creamy texture with a stain finish. It’s enriched with acai palm oil to help protect and condition the lips. It glides on smoothly with a soft, slightly slippery feel with a refreshing, minty, cooling sensation. It provides a sheer to medium wash of colour, depending on how much you build it up. It keeps lips moisturized and hydrated for soft, supple lips and wears for 2 to 3 hours.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge