Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers Reviews
#83 in Crackers

May 11, 2017

This product overall is amazing, crunchy, tasty, crispy, always such nice fresh flavors. Sundried Tomato and Basil tastes absolutely amazing. very flavorful and a nice citrus zing to it. Love love!! :) Great with all dips and by themselves. Yum yumm

February 28, 2017

I don't normally like things that are like sundried tomato or roasted tomato flavours but these are seriously amazing! So great for snacking on when I crave something crunchy, it's amazing with brie. Theyre always on my grocery list now! They're super flavourful, but the flavour is so good. I've gotten all my friends hooked on them.

February 02, 2017

A great addition for your more savoury dips and toppings. Overall loved the taste, but it wasn't too overpowering.
    The value is always fantastic with this brand.

February 02, 2017

I love the flavour of these. I normally get the plain wheat thins to eat with flavoured hummus, but this flavour tastes great on its own. It doesn't necessarily mix with other flavours well. It kind of reminds me of a pizza flavour.

August 17, 2016

I am so addicted to Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil flavor crackers! At two dollars a box it makes for an affordable tasty snack. I eat them on their own, or dipped into caesar salad dressing or tzatziki dip! So good.

May 14, 2016

I love these you can really taste the tomato and basil in these crackers they;re healthy for you they taste so good I love snacking on these while watching t.v.

March 10, 2016

I was happy to see the Sundried Tomato & Basil flavour of wheat thins. I always look for the ones with the most seasoning in the box. The flavour is tangy and savoury and just perfect on its own or with sliced mozzarella cheese!

2.7/5

February 22, 2016

I find these crackers to have to much flavour ! They are to over powering . Not my favorite wheat thins . I think it should be toned down a bit and then they would be great .

July 17, 2015

I ate these with a jalapeno cheese ball that I made. It was delicious with the Wheat Thins. Very tasty.

March 20, 2015

These are so tasty! I'm loving all of the flavour combos that Wheat Thins are putting out. A love the combo of tomato and basil on pretty much anything. Tasty!