Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

November 21, 2020

Perfect portions!

I really do love the portion sizes (fast and easy) and my cat has always loved whiskas. They always have plenty of flavors to choose from, but it does get costly apposed to getting large cans and doing your own portion sizes.

October 06, 2020

Cat food

My cat loves this wet food. I find it very convenient how they already have it portioned, so i don’t have to save the rest in the fridge. Also love how they have many different options for flavour.

June 09, 2020

My cats favourite

My cat loves the Pate version. The 24 pack comes in 4 different flavours so each day he gets something new

The price is really good. I do add a bit of water to the beef and chicken flavours as they are not as juicy as the fish versions

This is a staple product in our home!

May 18, 2019

Whiskas Perfect Portions

My very picky cat loves Whiskas Perfect Portions. She will eat pretty much all the flavors but her favourite ones are the pieces in gravy. I like how there are two smaller portions as they are the perfect size. I found myself throwing out uneaten food constantly until I tried this. I absolutely love them and surly saves me money.

April 27, 2019

Great for portion control

I like these containers because it allows me to make sure both my cats get an equal amount when I’m feeding them. The price is reasonable and my cats liked pretty much every flavour and texture! (Pate, chunks, flakes, etc)

December 30, 2018

The name says it all

My cat has always loved these products but since i only give him half of a can at a time i always had to put the other half in the fridge and any gravy ended up congealed instead of sauce-like. These ones are a perfect portion each time

August 06, 2018

My Kitty loves them!

These are so eady to use. Just open and put in the cat's bowl. Good variety of flavors. Excellent price. My cat loves them. Would be nice if some grocery stores had a better selection. Walmart does.

July 16, 2018

For the most picky of cats

For over 8 years I was feeding my cat Simba another well known named brand Pate cat food but as she is getting older she started to shun away from the "normal" food I had always given her. I was starting to think she was ill but then noticed when I first opened the can of what WAS her normal food she would come over and lick at the juices but would not touch the now dryish food left on the plate.
    I saw the perfect portions and thought what can I loose lets give it a try, new brand maybe just maybe. I am pleased to say it was a BIG HIT. She dove right in and ate every bit. She prefers the pates but I am sure with the quality I see in the pates the chunky types would be just as pleasing to cats who are not as fussy as she can be.
    Value for the money is great as there are never any leftovers to throw out.

June 04, 2018

Love the packaging

I would highly recommend this product due to the fact that there is no need to put in the refrigerator. It is perfectly portioned. My cats love this product

May 12, 2018

my Cats love this !!

this is the only kind of wet canne food my cats love !!!
    other kinds of wet food they would just sniff the food and walk on by pass it i have very fancy cats haha !
    but thank god for whiskas perfect portions
    i will continue to buy this product as my cats love it and it is very well afordable :)