Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Gentle Conditioner Reviews
#60 in Conditioner

February 08, 2019

Love the smell

This conditioner leaves my hair nourished and smells very nice. My hair definitely looks much healthier and silkier. This conditioner does not leave any residue.

September 19, 2018

Yes yes yes

Amazing product! Would deff recommend! I've used for a week and can already tell a difference. It's what my hair needed, now it's looking better and feeling better

August 05, 2018

AWESOME

Another whole blends product by garnier that hits the rooftop for how good it is makes my hair soft and refreshened and the scent is yummy. i definitely will buy this again..

August 03, 2018

feels Great!

Great smell and does wonders for my hair. I like the whole blends line in general. This conditioner pairs well with it's shampoo counter part. I would recommend this.

July 30, 2018

Ça sent les vacances.

Cette gamme de shampooing est vraiment extra. J'ai le cuir chevelu toujours sec et Whole blend à régler mes problèmes. Délicatesse d'avoine doux pour mes cheveux et assez doux pour l'utiliser sur les cheveux de ma fille.
    Il donne une bonne mousse fourni...le genre de mousse qu'on aime. Le revitalisant lui laisse les cheveux doux et brillant.
    ...et je ne vous parle pas de l'odeur qu'il laisse dans nos cheveux après la douche.

Ce shampooing fait parti maintenant intégrante de ma routine.

July 22, 2018

Smells Great!

I received a small sample of this in the mail and liked how it made my hair feel. Unfortunately, the small sample wasn’t enough product for my hair so I mixed this with another conditioner I typically use and was happy with the results. The product smelled good and I might go out and buy a full bottle of this product.

July 09, 2018

An awesome conditioner

As someone with curly hair I prefer to use designated products. But I tried Whole blends conditioner and i loved it!! it was so easy to rinse out and my hair was so soft and not frizzy. my hair was also shiny and smelt amazing. My curls were also good and moisturized. this product really worked better than I thought it would!

2.0/5

July 08, 2018

Not for me

I didn't find this product to provide a smooth and silky finish to my shampooing ritual. Upon rinsing it left my hair in tangles and difficult to comb. Not what I expect from a conditioner

June 30, 2018

Garnier Condition Oat Delicacy

Garnier Condition Oat Delicacy New it's wonderful make my hair soft and Smith. Even bring out the colour in my hair. Try it Smells great to thanks chickAdvisor For My FREE Samples 😁

June 29, 2018

smells great

I received a sample of this and I loved it. It’s made with oat milk and rice cream extracts and the scent is amazing and one of the best conditioner scents I have used. It lathers really well and smooths nicely. My hair was very soft and moisturized after using. It’s gentle so it’s great for anyone with sensitive scalps. I liked it so much after one use that I’ll definitely be buying a bottle.